FIVE A-SIDE FOOTBALL

Friendly group of expats looking for extra players, Monday nights at 20-00 for an hour playing on Astroturf pitch at Luxol Sports Club.

google.com/maps?t=m&ll=35.9235655%2C14.4778661&z=17&q=Luxol+Football+Club&cid=0xeff1b34a

facebook.com/events/1470991539785327/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Regards

Andrew

Great game last Monday, we'll be playing again next Monday at 8 PM. We can definitely use a few more players, so get in touch if you want to move your body and have some fun!

Hi Guys,

Moved here with my girlfriend last week to work and live in Malta. Currently living in Naxxar but working in Sliema. I have seen your thread about looking for 5-a-side players to join in on a Monday night.

I used to play regularly 5, 6 and 7 a side back in the UK and sometimes managed to get the odd 11-a-side game for the team I managed (usually when players failed to turn up or were throwing up the previous nights Carling on the side of the pitch)

Would love to come down and start playing again if there's room for one more?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

Absolutely, you can sign up for it here:

facebook.com/events/438219732947255/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the quick response. Although when I click on the link it just takes me to my own events page and I can't find your event from there.

Little help?

Cheers

Dave

Try this one:

facebook.com/events/438219732947255/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Hi Mike,

Still just defaults to my own events area. I think you'll have to invite me....try inviting David Ainger on Facebook (in Naxxar).

I'll bob along Monday night 8pm though if that's OK?

Thanks very much

Dave

Weird, it is an open group so you should see it. Anyway, I have just sent you a friend request, we'll sort it that way.

You are very welcome for Monday

Cheers

Mike

Did it work, did you find us on Facebook?

Hi Mike,

Still cant find the group/event on facebook im afraid!

Dave

I think I have managed to add you to the group now, please check on Facebook

All added!

Cheers Mike,

See you Monday night. Just out of interest, what is the demographic of players you have....young, old, nationalities, etc, etc?

Dave

Excellent.

We have people of ages 25-50, approx.

All sorts, basically.... :-)

Excellent,

Look forward to it!

Dave