Dog sitter

Hello out there!
We are going to Sweden the 14 of august and will stay there for 3 weeks. We can not take our Lagotto Metaxa with us because he got stressed from the flight when we mooved here in   in the beginning of  januari, So we need a dog sitter for the 3 weeks
. Hope that someone can give us good  advise.
Thanks
Ann

can recommend

Wags and Whiskers – is a happy, safe and family-orientated home from home boarding haven for all your animals in your absence including small caged animal and birds. Our home is on the north coast of Malta, and we offer a valued transportation service for our boarding clients from Malta or Gozo. Other services available include house and pet sitting, dog walking and transport to and from the vets across both islands. We offer onsite grooming and veterinary services including vaccinations to our boarding clients. We are a knowledgeable team of English animal lovers, with much experience behind us. We are also delighted to offer an exclusive 20% discount to all our dog walking clients who are members of the Gozo SPCA. Enquires can be made on our Wags and Whiskers facebook page or by calling us on (Moderated: Please avoid leaving phone numbers on the forum)

August is just about the busiest time for dog sitters, but I've got a few others can recommend if Wendy is full

Hi geoge
Thank You for Your recommendation, I will call them,to see if its possible.
Glad to hear that they are also in Gozo, we are living in Sliema but considering mooving to Gozo in the end of oktober, and from time to time we will need to leave Malta. I will come back to You if its not possible in august.
Ann

We have now visited Wendy and Paul on the Wags and Whiskers, and booked a Place for our dog Metaxa in august.
They were a very nice and aimal loving couple, so it will feel good to leave him there.
Thank You very much for Your  advise it was a big help!

Ann

can you message me with the phone number please, i am moving to Gozo in july and the number will be very handy as we are bring 2 dogs. thanks