Spice Take Away

Has anyone, curry lovers, had a delivery from this restaurant? What were your thoughts?

My impressions are it isn't a good place for having food delivered. The food took some time, it tasted artificial, the red dye looked chemical, the samosas were not good, and it only came with the naans we ordered - no rice at all. I can make a much better curry in my kitchen.

i love curry myself but i don't know if it's just me, or curry tasted differently here in KSA, i mean I've only been to number of places(usually indians,pakistani resto) but to be frank it doesn't taste as good as i expected, I've tried japan's curry and we have our own curry (filipino) and this two has tasted almost identical and has the flavor of curry, it's just disappointing, i have some theory though, maybe it's because they can't get their hands of the authentic and fresh ingredients? like the coconut milk for instance probably they use powdered which isn't that tasty. :(

Hi,

Yes spice takes a lot of time for their delivery and food isn't that great.

Please try the following

1) Indian Summer -  indiansummerksa.com/

2) Copper Chandni-  copperchandni.com

Regards,

Vijith.

Thanks, vijith732. I visited a Copper Chandni in Khobar and the food was very tasty.

Where are those two places located?

Hi,

Copper Chandni -

https://maps.google.com.sa/maps?ie=UTF- … mp;safe=on

Indian Summer -  Sulaimania - Hamdan St. (Banquet Facility Available)
Tel: 011 461 2231 - 465 2328 - Fax: 464 9758

Hi,

Do visit the following in Khobar, sorry i thought you are in Riyadh.

Bundoo Khan - Pakistani restaurant

Ghazi - Pakistani restaurant

Both of the above are next to the pakistan school in Al Khobar.

Regards

Hi Vijith732,

Sorry, I am in Riyadh, I think I wasn't clear in my previous response.

I'll try to get over to Sulaimania and visit one of those restaurants as soon as I can.

Thanks again!