Hair Care Salons for black hair??

Hello everyone
I'm an African-American woman that may be assigned to Dhahran in September.  I would like to know (1) how sizable the black population (from the U.S. or elsewhere)  is in Saudi Arabia in general; and (2) whether there are hair salons or individual hair stylists that are familiar with doing black hair (applying relaxers, hair braiding, etc.).  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi storwal!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks Armand!

Do you have any info on the question I posted?

Welcome @storwal to EB and soon to KSA as well :)

Well, I've no clue about the question. I'm gonna bump the thread so that it goes to the top of the list in stead of disappearing down the shuffle. Hope someone will help soon :)

BUMP...!!!

:cheers:

bump

Did you ever get your answer

There are quiet few africans and quiet few African americans here, You can find Private saloon run by housewife who would probably do braiding and relaxers etc.  Just need to find them but you will likely find some who can do your style of hair.

Hello my dear,
I was born in Saudi Arabia , i have been living here since. Yes there are some African ladies that work on both African hair and black American hair in every way you just mentioned upon call . Hope this is helpful

Visits dreadlocks Bakersfield we have all hair services for afro hair.

Dreadlocks Bahamas for a) haircare services.

I'm African ,I also need this information for myself. I'm in Jubail.

Quennquesa wrote:

Hello my dear,
I was born in Saudi Arabia , i have been living here since. Yes there are some African ladies that work on both African hair and black American hair in every way you just mentioned upon call . Hope this is helpful

Hello, please where are they located?

sandrajoop2 wrote:

Visits dreadlocks Bakersfield we have all hair services for afro hair.

Where is this located?
Any info for Juabil?

Am located in Bahrain some few kilometers from khobar bridge my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

any saloon for dreadlocks in quatif

I would like someone to do my hair. Small babylocks

Any info for hairdressers in Khobar?

Hi! Might u know if a professional black (Afro American) hair salon for cutting; tapered neck etc… in JEDDAH KSA?
I AM a female.
Thanks
Of*
URGENTLY! 😁
Kindly check some recommendations obaway on Instagram he might be of help to u thanks

Where are you located

Hello Galenda Mastula,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Are you looking for a hair salon too?

Where exactly are you in Saudi Arabia?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Am in jedeh.

You should start a new thread on the Jeddah forum to ask your question then.1f609.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Khobar is new Bahrain  I do hair care services for both hair types.

@storwal Bahrain here I am

@Galenda Mastula did you find anybody yet?

@Nadine5599 Bahrain I am here for hairdressing