How To Find A Saudi Wife

I want to marry a Saudi wife as I believe they have the correct aqeedah (core religious beliefs) and are by and large attractive and look after themselves problem is how? Are there marriage   bureaus or agencies which help match people?

It's not difficult to find a saudi wife since you currently live in saudi arabia, all you need is to ask someone knows any women want to marry

Maybe you will face difficulties with the governmental Procedure coz you are not saudi

and by the way not only the saudi women have correct aqeedah, also yemenis, egyptian and almost all arab nationalities have good aqeedah (thanks God)

you can start asking the mosque "Imam" in your neighborhood and he will guide you Insha allah

I dont think aqeedah is limited to certain nationalities and then again who else is a better judge than Almighty God, about all types of intentions. Each to his own I would say and good luck in your search.

Baybars wrote:

I want to marry a Saudi wife as I believe they have the correct aqeedah (core religious beliefs) and are by and large attractive and look after themselves problem is how? Are there marriage   bureaus or agencies which help match people?

How can you be sure about their aqeedah when you don't know them personally?
and like Guru said aqeedah is not limited to nationalities and is different from person to person.

In my experience Saudi's generally have a much better understanding and better core beliefs than other nationalities.

Baybars wrote:

In my experience Saudi's generally have a much better understanding and better core beliefs than other nationalities.

As you yourself said 'generally', let us keep it till generalization only. Arabs definitely have better understand of the religion -- apparently because of the language advantage and thus direct comprehension of the authentic resources. But don't forget/under-estimate the fact about the origin of the largest population of astray groups. In my view, at the end it really depend on the person him/herself (as other posters said above).

Looping back to the original topic, I knew someone who run a bureau and her list was generally of very religious and straight-forward girls. Can you guess what was the secret? She used to meet girls in mosques during/after Taraweeh prayers. Very smart strategy, Isn't it?

I don't have her contact# anymore.

That's the problem, we can't mix with girls in mosques!

are you serious bro?  :cool:

Baybars wrote:

That's the problem, we can't mix with girls in mosques!

approach their fathers as that is the sunnah, creed and custom

I rarely see girls with their fathers, anywhere. They either travel with their husbands or with other girls. That's my experience in the four towns I've been to. I'll approach the Imams. That seems the best place to start.

good luck and pls share your after-marriage experience with us

Can you please elaborate what are the possible difficulties in govt procedures?

yaserz wrote:

Can you please elaborate what are the possible difficulties in govt procedures?

Process is lengthy, takes lot of time and energy. Be prepared to answer plenty of questions including "why you want to marry a Saudi National?" and much more.
At the end this process cycle will help you gain excellent knowledge about govt offices here and behavior of staff so many others will be able to benefit from your experience :)

Is it doable? I mean how much are the chances of success? & how will you compare saudi office procedures to traditional pakistani offices?

Baybars wrote:

I rarely see girls with their fathers, anywhere. They either travel with their husbands or with other girls. That's my experience in the four towns I've been to. I'll approach the Imams. That seems the best place to start.

you sure you live in saudi? you sound very uniformed about the process. if you want a saudi sister u better buddy up with a older saudi man and hope he would be willing to consider you for his daughter, after that one hurdle - you better hope the girl doesn't mind other races

I live in Hafar Al Batin. A conservative town near Kuwait. The girls in malls are rarely with older men, which suggests they're not with their fathers. The mosques I attend don't have female sections. Race is an issue in tribal towns, not in Jeddah, Makkah or Madina.

I cringe.

marrying saudi girl is not easy

Hello Baybars,

Well let us assume you are serious about this issue.

There are a few pre requisites before you will become eligible  to be considered for a Saudi girl.

a) You need to become very  religious , pray 5 times at the nearest mosque, know and recite Quran after most prayers.

b) Have more than basic knowledge of Arabic language and Arab culture.

c) Be professionally and financially secure, Saudis really get impressed with academics and Ikhlaq  rather than lots of money.

d) Socialize and stick around with Saudis of your age group. It is  very unlikely that some one will invite you to his home unless you are accompanied by your sister or your mother.

If you look like a Pakistani (or an Indian for that matter), you will be accepted as a Pakistani by Saudis and you should forget about being a British national for the time being.

Your best bet will be to get in touch with some originally Pakistani families who have lived in Saudi for 30 to 40 years and have got their sons and daughters married in Saudi society. ( I know a Pakistani whose daughter is the third wife of a famous Saudi businessman) :)

If it is the Arab culture that infatuates you, (Hmm .. Big bright eyes behind Veil, arabic perfumes), then you may consider a Bahraini bride too, if you want,  I can put you in touch with a Bahraini family who have a Pakistani son in law who is very much respected in their community, and  they are looking for one for one of their nieces too.   :heart:

for more info+ http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … saudi.html

are you serious with what all you posted ?

a) not true
b) not true
c) not true
d) not true

hamudi wrote:

a) not true
b) not true
c) not true
d) not true

Totally Agreed

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Baybars,

There are a few pre requisites before you will become eligible  to be considered for a Saudi girl.

a) You need to become very  religious , pray 5 times at the nearest mosque, know and recite Quran after most prayers.

c) Be professionally and financially secure, Saudis really get impressed with academics and Ikhlaq  rather than lots of money.

d) Socialize and stick around with Saudis of your age group. It is  very unlikely that some one will invite you to his home unless you are accompanied by your sister or your mother.

If you look like a Pakistani (or an Indian for that matter), you will be accepted as a Pakistani by Saudis and you should forget about being a British national for the time being.

Your best bet will be to get in touch with some originally Pakistani families who have lived in Saudi for 30 to 40 years and have got their sons and daughters married in Saudi society. ( I know a Pakistani whose daughter is the third wife of a famous Saudi businessman) :)

If it is the Arab culture that infatuates you, (Hmm .. Big bright eyes behind Veil, arabic perfumes), then you may consider a Bahraini bride too, if you want,  I can put you in touch with a Bahraini family who have a Pakistani son in law who is very much respected in their community, and  they are looking for one for one of their nieces too.   :heart:

:unsure:unsure:unsure unsure for all above on all counts.  Food for thought - what if I am stinking  rich Vs extremely religious ?? and I dont speak a word of arabic and looks ugly. None of the above can be construed as a basis of a relationship in KSA or anywhere for that matter.

If you are really serious, speak to an Imam, he will advise you on the possibility (even before any legal processes). There are families that does not allow and families that allow marriage with foreigner. 

I would personally advise to stay in this country first for some time , learn about the real culture and its undercurrents - not from any one of us, but make your own observations and then decide.

hamudi wrote:

a) not true
b) not true
c) not true
d) not true

:lol: I love the funny way you summarize things.

Good.

I got 14 likes and a few criticisms, this is the beauty of democracy. :)

riazcdki wrote:

Good.

I got 14 likes and a few criticisms, this is the beauty of democracy. :)

That's the spirit.  Truly said.

riazcdki wrote:

c) Be professionally and financially secure html

I know one Saudi lady, age 26, employed and single...she told me that she wants to get married with a guy (preferably an Italian or Spanish) with specific description....handsome....with face like Tom Cruise and six-pack abs  :D

Not sure if she was serious though...

It should not be that hard especially if you already live in Saudi Arabia, but religion could be a problem. If your religion is Christianity or Jewish or anything else but Islam you'll have to convert (it's necesary for men, for women is a choice). And there's a new rule now that says the girl you want to marry has to be at least 25 and the age difference between you two should now be more than 10 years. I lived in Saudi for 14 years and I've seen many women marrying foreign men, but all of them converted if they were not Muslims. But almost all are now happy families with children.  :D

I thought really hard about this the other day. I was born and raised here, so I consider KSA to be my home. I even considered marrying a widow or divorcee. The only thing stopping me is whether I want to live as a second citizen all my life and risk my children to be treated as second citizens.

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Baybars,

Yes, a Bahrani bride would be fine.

Brother...

I think you're drunk  :lol:

Also Saudis follow Wahhabism which is a bit different from the other parts of the world.

Also its not all glossy as you see on the outside.

Try discussing this with a local Saudi guy, he would give you a better picture!

There's no such thing as wahabbism, it's a British invented term popularised by followers the Barelvi and Sufi sects from the Indian subcontinent.

Hi everybody,

As a note :
We hope that this topic will not turn into a topic on religion as this is highly controversial and forbidden on Expat.com.  :/

Thank you,

Priscilla

Totally agreed.

We are not here to correct and discuss each other's religious faiths and sects.

Although we understand  that among Muslims,  at the time of proposing for marriage, religious believes are discussed from both sides in order to avoid future compatibility issues.

Baybers kindly send me your personal details at my  PM, I will forward this to Bahraini family and some will be in touch with you soon.  :)

(PS. Do not forget to invite us at your marriage party.)

mabrock
you want to marry with heavy expenditure

umairical wrote:

mabrock

Oh yes, this reminds me of mehar our bride seeker may need

Any wife is heavy expenditure!

Ehtesham wrote:
umairical wrote:

mabrock

Oh yes, this reminds me of mehar our bride seeker may need

Yes, true. In Arab culture, the mehar is usually hefty.

Mehar is not big issue you have pay before or after but daily weekly and yearly expanse not easy to maintain in Arab Culture

one of the biggest expanse is cosmetics

Really good answer HRGuru.. Bravo!!

that's not a PROBLEM. That's our religion.