Shipping to malaysia

hi,
i need to ship a package to malaysia from jakarta.  any recommendations for a good and reasonable priced courier/shipping company?  thanks

eht123 wrote:

hi,
i need to ship a package to malaysia from jakarta.  any recommendations for a good and reasonable priced courier/shipping company?  thanks

Hello EHT123,
I will send you a private message!
Arlette

Ill say go with UPS or DHL, i worked with both of them for years.

you can use FedEx or DHL but i prefer using FedEx because more cheaper :).. This's the link which might be can be usefull for you fedex.com/id/dropoff/ .. Have a good day

Dear Gentlemen,

[moderated: no free advertising for business on this website, pls]

Thanks.
Warmest regards,
Aiai

Hi.   stay with the well know companies..  I used ABDA air freight for a small amount..  about 110 kilos..  they recommended not to put any high value on my belongings so it would not attract any attention ..   and then..  they lost all my things .. .   all completely cannot be found at the destination airport..       after so long of calls and enquiries..    they never return my call or email..  really unhappy..   but even the manager that i had to call many times..  said he would investigate and get back to me..    never heard from him either!       
service before I paid.. . excellent and friendly!!! 

after i paid..       disaster!!