Cant give my passport agent

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I m Khan. I m coming Malaysia July 27, 2013. I submit my passport to agent. But agent cant given my passport. How to way get passport. I already check my visa in immigration putrajaya. I already report to police in Brickfill Balai. But cant arrest agent. How to way my solution?

Thanks & Rgds,
Khan.

Kindly go to the Pakistan Embassy and report that your passport has been stolen and apply for a replacement passport. Your old passport will be cancelled.

Thanks for reply. But I m Bangladeshi. My visa still have. If I create new passport I get visa sticker or not from Putrajaya Immigration department ? Please inform me.

Thanks,
Khan.

Yes you will. But first make a police report that your passport was stolen and they will give you the same visa in your new passport. Sorry, I thought Khan was a Pakistani name as so many famous squash players from Pakistan had the name :)

Thanks a lot for reply. But I already report Police. I know where living agent and where doing work. But police can't arrest. But police already talking agent. If police arrest agent I know I got passport.

Hopefully everything will work out fine for you :)

khan2014 wrote:

Thanks a lot for reply. But I already report Police. I know where living agent and where doing work. But police can't arrest. But police already talking agent. If police arrest agent I know I got passport.

It is simple.

1. Report passport lost
2. Apply for new one
3. Get new employment pass

Are you sure you actually were approved for a visa? Or what might have happened is that the agent failed to get you an employment pass and doesn't want to admit it? Or lost your passport?  Or the agent is waiting for payment from your employer!

With a valid passport and employment pass you are breaking the law!