Want to learn arabic - any recommendations of schools?!

Would like to learn arabic, at least the basics, preferably in an intense course and appreciate if you could let me know the name / contact details of an institute you had good experience with.
Thanks

Academy Of Graduate Studies, On the main Road to Janzour. close to Palm City Residences.

You could try the American Libyan Education & Training Center located in Fashloum infront of Fashloum Mosque on the main street . another location in Hai Dimashik

They have an Arabic Course for Beginners starting Mid June.

aletclibya.com

hi,
i would like to learn arabic , living in janzour.
looking for course as well as private lessons.
can i have contact details of that 'academy of graduate studies'?
regards

I never give it a thought. Dont want to be sent to work in some fkt up Arab countries again.

You could try the American Libyan Education & Training Center located in Fashloum infront of Fashloum Mosque on the main street . another location in Hai Dimashik

They have an Arabic Course for Beginners starting Mid June.

aletclibya.com

Just contacted them and they are offering a beginner course starting this Sat or next Sat, they are hoping to get few more students.  The Hai Dimashik location is just off the main highway so not hard to get to.  If you are going past the Rixon towards the highway,keeping going over the overpass and past the hospital on the right.  Turn left at the lights and right at the round about.  When you reach the end of that street turn left and it is straight ahead. Could not get google earth to work, sorry. Cost is 380 dinar with books and CDs included in the price. 60 hour course three days per week running from 7:30 to 9:30 pm. 
Contact numbers:  91 385 9050
                  92 385 9050
                  21 340 1265
They say that they also offer intermediate Arabic course as well.

Wish me luck!:D

engineer12345 wrote:

hi,
i would like to learn arabic , living in janzour.
looking for course as well as private lessons.
can i have contact details of that 'academy of graduate studies'?
regards

Hi Engineer12345

Here are the contacts of the Academy of Graduate Studies:
Tel: +218 (0) 21 487 0791
     +218 (0) 21 487 2796
Fax: +218 (0) 21 487 3075
Email: [email protected] 

Good luck all

Thank you very much indeed.
regards,

Yes, GEMS the International School in Serraj run good courses.......

Dear All,
thank you very much for your many helpful tips. Another institute I came across not mentioned yet is Berlitz. Their method worked well for me learning frensh, yet they are very pricy here. Thus I am glad about the ample alternatives you provided me with and will keep you posted about my personal experience.
Best regards

hi
ı wanna learn arabic,do have any suggestion