Any english teaching institute that accept wiretranfer

Hello all,
Any of you got info regarding english teaching institutes that offers long-term courses and accepts international wiretransfers as method of payment? I already contacted British Council and they only accept local checks or cash. Any idea?
The thing is my pocket will feel more confortable if I pay with my home credit card, but to be able to do that, my bank will need to wiretransfer the funds to the institute and then they will charge on my account (is sad, but right now there's a strong currency exchange control at home and some paperwork needs to be done for this).

Thanks

Libya is still a cash-based economy. Even buying a new car at a main dealer is done by means of a bag full of cash. Make sure your ATM card allows you to withdraw as much as you need.

Sorry - as far as I know all the language schools accept cash only as payment - mine included.  However, its easy to transfer money here via Western Union - you just need the name of the person who will collect it.  Thats all.  Then you need to give the person you are sending it to, the receipt (MTCN) Number, the amount you transferred and any password you attached to the transfer - or better yet, scan a copy of the receipt and e-mail it to them!!!  All they need on this side is a copy of their ID - and they will have the money!  They can pick the money up at any Western Union in Libya - no particular city needed.  Its just as easy via Moneygram - depends what you have in your country.

Hope that helps.

At Maharat training company (mtc.ly ) We accept any method of payment, just send me an email with the duration u intend to study and you current English level then I  will send u an offer fits all ur needs

[email protected]

Cheers

Jenni Red wrote:

Sorry - as far as I know all the language schools accept cash only as payment - mine included.  However, its easy to transfer money here via Western Union - you just need the name of the person who will collect it.  Thats all.  Then you need to give the person you are sending it to, the receipt (MTCN) Number, the amount you transferred and any password you attached to the transfer - or better yet, scan a copy of the receipt and e-mail it to them!!!  All they need on this side is a copy of their ID - and they will have the money!  They can pick the money up at any Western Union in Libya - no particular city needed.  Its just as easy via Moneygram - depends what you have in your country.

Hope that helps.

due to the strong currency exchange control, all western union closed their doors, the only way is to use my home credit card in the way that I explained in thebeginning of the post.
Well, I think I'll have to sell some handcraft items to get this bag full of gold coins to be able to pay. I will check that link later on

sorry man, we are still very much CASH society.  :D:P:o it wouldn't feel money unless the bank notes stand b4 my eyes.

abdulElkesh wrote:

we are still very much CASH society.

Now that's one thing I started to absolutely adore. No IRS can toss you around.

as the saying goes:

NO CREDITS PLEASE!

hamid2010 wrote:

At Maharat training company (mtc.ly ) We accept any method of payment, just send me an email with the duration u intend to study and you current English level then I  will send u an offer fits all ur needs

[email protected]

Cheers

An email was sent to you.... you must receive it in 5..4..3..2..1... now!!!....

Thank you very much for the info!!

freakyfingers wrote:
hamid2010 wrote:

[email protected]

Cheers

An email was sent to you.... you must receive it in 5..4..3..2..1... now!!!....

Thank you very much for the info!!

And??? I'm still waiting your reply!!!