Good hairdresser and waxing studio on gozo?

Hi evelynOnGozo,

I suggest you to go through the Beauty institutes in Malta where you might find what you are looking for. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

The hairdresser in The Duke nearby the foodstore, near the toy shop lower level does Lynn's hair. She also does all the fashion model's hair for shows etc. I'll get details in a minute.

Lynn's initial experiences with hairdressers were not good ones. They insisted in doing her hair they way they wanted rather than how she wanted. Also, some trouble with people coming in without appointments and getting in ahead of her and Lynn being kept waiting. She has used this one for some time now, once a month and is pleased with her. This one does a lot of hair colouring. There is another in Arcadia which we are advised is as good if not better but we have no experience of it. No idea of waxing though.
'Salus' Wellbeing centre: Heidi Fenech - hairdresser. Tel: 21566332.

Heidi at Salus is good! we use her now too. I know a few people who go to her, one even from UK who comes to her to get her hair cut and color!!!! Can't remember the price but it is much lower than €80

For Lynn, wash, cut & dry is €18. PS Lynn says it's the best hair wash she has ever had at any hairdresser.