Spanish schools

Are there any low cost spanish schools in Asoncion?  Also, is it difficult to find a furnished room in a desent area to rent say for about six months?

Hi roav
Low cost schools sure are available here, its only a question of how low you wanna go. I do not have any children so I have no experience in Py school systems.Hopefully someone else here would be able to provide more info.

As for furnished rooms, its not to difficult to find something once one is here and looking personally.
I can though recommend one i-net site you can surf and see whats on offer with them.Its a kind of small classifieds site.
Its called clasipar.paraguay.com
Did a fast search and founded this :
clasipar.paraguay.com/habitaciones_amobladas_de_lujo_885909.html unfortunately no price is mentioned.
Using google translate I should think you'll be able to find your way on that site.
Good luck.

roav wrote:

Are there any low cost spanish schools in Asoncion?  Also, is it difficult to find a furnished room in a desent area to rent say for about six months?

Hi Roav,

please do not post in the forum.  You should rather check out the Furnished rroms for rent section in Paraguy classifieds or insert an ad yourself. It's free!
Hope this helps.
Arlette