Study Spanish in Paraguay

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to study spanish in any paraguayan university?
( asuncion)

if it is possible and have any information please share here.
which university? or language school
how is the whole year or term costs ?
and if university has accommodation ?

thanks alot

universities dont offer Spanish courses. You have the option of the Paraguayan - Japanease Cultural Centre in Asuncion that runs "Castellano" under Idiomas image.  The course costs about 50 USD per month Monday to Fridays.

It doesnt says how many hours but probably 1 1/2 h per day.

I found this ....
Idipar
Best of luck !

moopio wrote:

I found this ....
Idipar
Best of luck !

---
It looks very interesting, thanks a lot

capelo wrote:

universities dont offer Spanish courses. You have the option of the Paraguayan - Japanease Cultural Centre in Asuncion that runs "Castellano" under Idiomas image.  The course costs about 50 USD per month Monday to Fridays.

It doesnt says how many hours but probably 1 1/2 h per day.

===
thanks a lot man, many people said good things about para-jap cultural centre, for language learning,
if you know their website pls let me know .

Hi there,
it is administered by the Municipality of Asuncion.

centroparaguayojapones.blogspot.com/2011/02/cursos-2011-del-centro-paraguayo.html

It works perfectly fine anyway.

best,

idipar is my aunts school! I'm studying with her right now! Its great!!! except prices are not so great.. I'm saying because of experience, spanish schools here like to rip foreigners off.. so be careful!
Try learning spanish just on the streets if money is an issue. If not then you'll do just fine in a spanish school! hahaa.

Stef!