British Girl looking for work

Hi all im looking to move to Sharm asap i dont need acomadation , Looking for work within a hotel complex Reception / Guest relation . Im also open to offers Hard working and reliable. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction i would be grateful. Nabq bay are prefered but willing to travel. I will be traveling there alone so it would also be nice to meet new people and make friends , Any advice would be great.

Look forward to hearing from you Donna :)))

Good luck for you.
Just be far from capital cause it has some problems there.

And about work in Sharm.
I don't have special advise for you, I was there as Expat person.
Hope you find something good there.

Kareem.

Thanks hope to find work in Nabq bay , as this is where I will be living . Hope someone can give me some advise on the best way to find work :)

http://www.sharmwomen.comwww.jobinsharm.com/

Check this out.
Remember it from a.post has close topic like yours.

best regards.
Kareem.

Hi thanks been on this site just waiting to see if I get any replies :) ... Is there anyone living there now that can give me advise , looking to meet new people :)

Hi Donna, I am living in Naama Bay having moved out here in October. I was in Nabq but everything and everyone I knew was in Naama so it made sense for me to move here. Work is not easy to come by and I know several people living here that are still trying to find work. I was fortunate and got a job pretty quickly. Feel free to inbox me if I can be of help. Angie

my friendis a scottch lady live in sharm for many years and work there .If u like i can ask her to get intouch with u

Hi  Donna

My  advice to  you  is  that you  have to be in Egypt to secure work I have experience of this after having applied for many jobs prior to moving here. Employers were only interested in me if i was in the country and available for interviews.
Its  a chance you have to take. Once I was here, many doors  opened for me and I have never been stuck for work here, especially as a British woman.
Good luck. 
Tracy

Hi Donna

I agree  with  tracy's advice that you should contact some job employers before you come.
but you an  also go  for a vacance and  while staying  search  for  jobs.

Don't be  depressed  , honestly the situation in egypt is  not fine specially tourism  , however   you can  find a good job  for  you.

who search can  find.

good  luck with your job in ne3ma  bay

Maid Brigde is American  Cleaning company - WORKING IN  EGYPT Al Rehab City - will need a supervisors for crew / team within one month.
If inerested you can reach their face book page directly.
Dr. IMIG