"NEW YEAR RESOLUTION"

Dear All,

A New Year's resolution is a promise that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year.

Quoting Frank Ra (author of the new year's resolution book "A course in happiness" ): "Resolutions are more sustainable when shared, both in terms of with whom you share the benefits of your resolution, and with whom you share the path of maintaining your resolution. Peer-support makes a difference in success rate with new year's resolutions".

Kindly share your thoughts on "NEW YEAR RESOLUTION"

I am resolved not to have any resolutions. I prefer not to set myself up to fail.

But good luck with yours

I stopped bothering with them because I always fail.
Many sheep know this.

My sincere resolution for 2014 is to totally commit myself to Hedonism.   :top:

Ubudian wrote:

My sincere resolution for 2014 is to totally commit myself to Hedonism.   :top:

A perfectly reasonable idea.

I'm an e cured hedonist but I slip now and again. One day at a time.

I had no any planned resolutions! :cool:
I am a quick decision maker. Whatever happens next I won't bother!  :D Sometimes my resolutions have become as revolutions. :lol:  But I don't stop my journey! And I can not change my life style within a certain month or a certain date. If I will do, that may be an unwanted burden! :huh:  Changes may be happened at any time of the year and who can wait until January? :o

But I wish others the best in their new-year-resolutions!  :)

I will not have a new year resolution.
but I have one old new year resolution I have held now for 21 years - it is to not have any new year resolutions.
:-)