A TRIP TO MALAYSIA!

Hi guys!
I'm going to visit KL, Malaysia from Jan. 23rd to Jan. 28th. Actually, I also want to visit Thailand but I heard that the security there isn't good these days.:(
If anyone want to join, please let me know! It would be great if you are a girl (I'm a Vietnamese girl) and like going backpacking like me :D

Hope the immigration permits you to visit.
Like any cities in SEA, be street-wise.

waterpham wrote:

Hi guys!
I'm going to visit KL, Malaysia from Jan. 23rd to Jan. 28th. Actually, I also want to visit Thailand but I heard that the security there isn't good these days.:(
If anyone want to join, please let me know! It would be great if you are a girl (I'm a Vietnamese girl) and like going backpacking like me :D

Ah sigh I would love to but Im in Mui Ne:(
However if you wanna do another backpacking tour Im doing one in late March covering Cambodia, Thailand and Laos:)

Hi waterpham,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Malaysia forum for more visibility and for more interaction. :)

In order to find a travel partner, i suggest you to create an ad in the Travel partners in Malaysia section. It might also help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi are you on CS? That is more travel orientated. This is an expat site!

On CS you also find accommodation, new friends, attend meetups etc

I went to Cambodia last year. I'm still thinking about it but perhaps I'm going to Thailand this time, too. I can't wait until next year! But If I'm free I'll join u MISSMAE :D