KL Expat Party On 21st April at Club 21 Changkat Bukit Bintang

It's the Launch of KL Expat Malaysia and our very first social! All expatriates in Kuala Lumpur are welcome to join us. Let your hair down, enjoy a couple of drinks and mingle the night away! Yes, you can bring your friends along too.

Simply register to RSVP by send your name,mobile no and email to this post

Event: KL Expat Malaysia Launch Party
Venue: Twenty.One Kitchen and Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur
Date : 21st April 2010
Time: 8.30pm to 11.00pm

FREE WELCOME BEER FOR THE LAD'S
&
FREE COCKTAILS ALL NIGHT FOR THE LADIES

Once you've registered, you're all good and you and your guests will be on our list.

Sounds great ! Hope to make it but flights now stuffed because of volcanic cloud over europe :o
If I can I will...
Great idea
thanks bill

Hola. Es posible saber la compañia para la que trabajas??? Yo he trabajado en 4 compañias aereas en España y quiero irme a trabajar fuera.
Gracias y suerte

hi Holy

thats great social for expat. let me know they will held again pls, if u don not mind.

thanks, lenny

ukilla wrote:

Hola. Es posible saber la compañia para la que trabajas??? Yo he trabajado en 4 compañias aereas en España y quiero irme a trabajar fuera.
Gracias y suerte

Si, no problema mas mujuieres mas bueno. JW

too bad I missed this great party... when is the next one happening again?

guys it happens every once a month..on 21st!! the place will keep you updates!! check this one http://klexpatmalaysia.com/ if you hunger for more!! ;)  the party wont let you down...believe me!!

Hi Helga,

Use to go to Changkat though rarely these days. Would be Great to head down with a few friends, Is this Event Still on for the 21st & is it Complimentary for Friends that I bring along too, How do I RSVP.

Thanks.