Looking for Golf Partners

American expat looking for people who like to play golf.  I am retired and like to play on weekdays, problem is they require at least a twosome and some a threesome and they don't offer tee times during the week.  Would like to find someone that is available to golf early mornings on weekdays and hoping to play Thursday morning at:

Bukit Kemuning Golf & Country Resort
Lot 6031, Batu 7,Bukit Kemuning,
42450 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

I have a tentative time set up for Thurs 7:36 AM as this was the only golf course I have found so far that offer weekday teetimes. if I can get another player.  If I can get a foursome that would be even better.  Please message me back asap so I can secure the tee time.  please contact me by replying to this post or send me a personal message.  If I don't hear from anyone before 4:00 Wednesday I will have to cancel.

I am a hacker,  I try to keep it under 100

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Off topic. For job hunt, please refer to the JOBS section on the overhead banner.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

Im looking for someone to play golf with when in KL
Do let me know if ur still golfing. I will be in KL on 18th Jan

Regards
Leo

Leo,
I am interested in golfing next Wednesday the 18th.  I am a budget golfer and would love to play at Seri Selangor but cannot as a single.  The website says they will only allow 4 flight but I think I went there once and they did say they would allow 2 flight but not 1.  At any rate, we cannot reserve a tee time on the weekdays but if you are interested I will call them to confirm about the 2 flight.  I like to play early in the morning, say 8ish.

sorry mate, i dont arrive until the 19th. i lived in ttdi which is quite far from u i think. the nearest course to me is kgpa. c how it goes when i get to kl. im not familiar with the territory at the moment

I am retired so my schedule is wide open.  As I explained, I'm not the greatest golfer but I hit enough good shots to keep me coming back.  You are not far from me.  I am not all too familiar with the area still but My wife is Chinese Malaysian and informed me that ttdi is not far from the Bandar Utama  (The Club) where I usually play.  It is only 9 holes but it is a fun course.  I have no problem playing any course in the KL area but I am on a budget so I can't play the more expensive ones.  I have dreams of playing The Tropicana some day.  Anyway, keep in contact and when you have an idea of when you would like to play (preferably during the week) let me know and we will set a time and location.

r u on whatsapp mate, u can add me or vice versa. my tel no. is ***. we can  play at bandar utama if u want on friday 20 or at kgpa if u prefer. lets communucate on whatsapp?

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum for your own security. Thank you

Hi Stan
My name is Greg.  I am also looking for folf partners.  I am semi retired so have plenty od rime.  My tel is ***.  I am also on whatsapp.  Get in touch and we can go for a hit.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Wanna play tomorrow Sunday pm..?

no thanks,, too hot in the afternoon,, prefer morning

Hi,

Are you still playing golf from time to time?just want to learn golf if is possible?let me know, so that we can exchange phone number for contacting each other

I am looking for golf partners. Please WhatsApp me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

I am living in KLCC and looking for golf partner(s) so I can start playing regularly again.

My handicap is 30 and like to play during the week.

I am available in the week 11 - 15  September (accept 14th).

After that, much more flexible.

Let me know

Frank

Yes, I am interested to play.

I am looking for partners to get more practice.
My handicap is 30 and I live in KLCC.
Prefer to play during weekdays.

Frank

Looking for a golf partner in the week 11 - 16 September.

I am semi retired and handicap is 30.

Need more practice to improve my game

Anywhere in and around Kuala Lumpur

Frank

Anyone free to play today?  Kl area

Not today, but I am free Monday and Tuesday

Frank

HI Aizuddin,

there's one open game at Tropicana today (Monday) They're looking for 2 more players.

You can join them on the Deemples golf app. They listed their game there :)
Hope this helps?

Thanks!

david

It's already full from what I've seen

Franklucas, today you available to play around 1400ish? I'm thinking of impian golf. Hit me whatsapp 017xxxxxxx

yeah man, i saw jimmy just join this morning. you were probably like a few minutes late! :)

if nothing fits you, try setting up another game, then let others join you?

Hey,

I just moved here from London and am keen to keep the golf game going, even in this heat.

Anyone interested in a morning weekend round in the next few weeks

Thanks,
James

James,

yes, I am also looking for a golf partner, but I am in Europe right now.

Will be back in KL first week January.

We can play together then.

Cheers

Frank

Hi guys,

Re: Deemples app.

Thanks for the info on the app but when I tried to download it onto my phone, it said "This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices."

So, not for Android.  :cheers:

I know, that doesn't help much.

I am in Europe right now, but what about a game in January again?

I can play Friday 5th January.

Frank

Hi Frank,
Sorry but that weekend Friday Jan5th ~ Sunday Jan7th I will be in Kuching, Sarawak. How about we try on one weekday after that? Let's keep in touch again about the dates.

Yes, will do.

Frank

hi manpin,

perhaps try again?

half of the users are android users. I am one myself.

Look for it on Google Play? Let me know if you can't find it? Thanks!

manpin wrote:

Hi guys,

Re: Deemples app.

Thanks for the info on the app but when I tried to download it onto my phone, it said "This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices."

So, not for Android.  :cheers:

I like to play some golf next week.
You want to join me?

Frank

Hi

I am currently travelling South East Asia and will be in Malaysia from the 20th of January until around about the 11th of February. Starting in Langkawi and ending in KL. I have been away for nearly 4 month now and haven't been able to get a game. I don't have my clubs with me so whatever course I play would have to rent clubs. If anyone is interested let me know and we could get it sorted.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi, if you are still looking for golf partners on weekday, I wanna join on 24, 27 or 28 Aug alternatively in d week starts from 10th Sep.
im a Japanese man w/100 to 110 gross.
regards.

I am in Kuala Lumpur.
24 August is ok.
My gross is also 100 - 105.

Where do you prefer to play?

Hi Frank,
thanks for your reply. don't you mind each bears the playing fee by himself ?

I never played at tropicana golf b4.
if the fee is reasonable, how bout playing at tropicana?  I do appreciate you don't mind to tee off after 10 as im arriving at kl after midnight on that day.

waiting for your reply.

regards,
tommat japan

Hi Tommat Japan,

To give you another option, if you need more games. Most of the golfers in Malaysia are on this app called Deemples. It's available for both Android and iOS. Golfers there post games that you can join, or you can setup a game there and let others join you.

Giving you a few more options to get your game going!

Let me know if you need help with it!

tommat Japan wrote:

Hi Frank,
thanks for your reply. don't you mind each bears the playing fee by himself ?

I never played at tropicana golf b4.
if the fee is reasonable, how bout playing at tropicana?  I do appreciate you don't mind to tee off after 10 as im arriving at kl after midnight on that day.

waiting for your reply.

regards,
tommat japan

thank you dayveed. i ll try that application for finding golf pals as per advice.

regards,

No problem Tommat. Let me know if you need help! I just joined a 3 flight game tomorrow organised by Danau Golf Club! Only rm100!

thanks again.
Danau Golf Course is fine as long as tee-off time is after 11am. im staying at Mont Kiara area.
Can I ask you for booking tee off time in Danau on 24th?

regards.

Tropicana is a fine golf course.

I can book a tee time at 10:00 on the 24th.

Shall I do that (they only take bookings less than 1 week in advance)

Frank

thank you Frank,
could you book Tropicana on 24th as you informed? let me know once the flight is booked.

best regards