Where to buy keyboard and/or guitar in Jeddah

Hi,

I just moved to Jeddah from Canada and have finished up my first week of work. So far things have been great!
I haven't had a chance to get out to any malls or stores really yet and would really like to buy a digital piano/keyboard and or a guitar. Can anyone recommend anywhere that might sell these in Jeddah either new or used?

Thanks very much!

Terry

terslabe wrote:

would really like to buy a digital piano/keyboard and or a guitar. Can anyone recommend anywhere that might sell these in Jeddah either new or used?

aDawliah stores, many of them across the city depending on your location.

I know 2 stores which sell musical equipment:

One in Jeddah International Market on Madina Road near the intersection with Tahlia Street
Another in Coral Mall which is just off of Tahlia Street near the Danube Supermarket

Jeddah international mall has a rather good music shop. Another in Al-Andalus rd , can't remember the name, sorry.

Cheers

There is a shop that sells musical instruments called "Samir". It is located in 'Rawda Street' next to Pizza Hut and Baskin Robins between the intersections with 'Medinah Road' and 'King Fahd Road'.

I recommend Jeddah International Mall behind the Meridien near Madinah Road.

There are two ADawliah stores near gate 1, one a Yamaha franchise. I bought my guitar at the non-Yamaha store (very nice Fender).

There is also an amazing Filipino fast food place just nearby- a great meal for 15 SAR (under 4USD)

Enjoy!

Gary

i suggest you go to yamaha store it has a pretty cheap stuff and a good ones too they have all kind of music stuff i bought my piano from it

rahafgs6350 wrote:

i suggest you go to yamaha store it has a pretty cheap stuff and a good ones too they have all kind of music stuff i bought my piano from it

welcome to 2013...

In balad

Try Jeddah International Mall (behind the Meridien). It has a Yamaha store and a branch of ADawliah. The Yamaha store sells Yamaha products , the other sells non Yamaha products. I bought guitars and a keyboard there.

Hello
I recommend you the following store in Jeddah :
Samir music store
Rani musical instrument
Casio
Virgin mega-store
Gallary one