New in riyadh.

Hi everybody...I am a Pakistani currently new in Riyadh. I came here for work but i find this city too boring for a person like me to live :P there is not much to do here.. Can anyone suggest me things to kill the boredom that i am going through ? Thank you.

Hi Um3RR,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I am sure the members will very soon provide you with useful information concerning the activities in Riyadh.

Have a nice day.

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

i hope so. And thank you for welcoming me :)

Welcome to EB and Riyadh @Um3RR.

Riyadh is boring for EVERYONE; except those who develop a pretty good socisl circle and constantly indulge in many different social activities.

Join us in our weekend breakfast meet-up: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=273277

An interesting bowling event is arranged frequently. Don't miss out.

sure bro :)

Welcome Um3RR

Instead of complaining from the city, I suggest you mention somethings of what you were doing there in Pakistan to kill the boredom.

Probably this will open new doors and bring new ideas for Riyadh.

All i used to do in Pak was study or hangouts. Mostly hangouts with friends. Going on out of city trips etc etc. But the problem is i dont have any friends here.

Welcome to Riyadh, Umer.

You'll have friends here as well in some time if you're not an introvert. Until then, internet would be your best buddy.