X'mas in Doha.....

Hi everybody, I am a 37 year old male from Singapore and just been in Doha for like... 3 months... not new but not old too.

Am just wondering what do people in Doha do for X'mas celebration. I understand there's probably no X'mas lighting putted up in public places and all due to the fact that it's a muslim country. But really, what can one do here to while the lonely X'mas away.

Is there like any special events we can go to or celebration?

man you can go and get drunk in a club believe it's so hard here to spend Xmas and new year it's a nightmare man
better to do like me and go home and celebrate this blessed occasion with your family much betterrrrrrrrrrrr...

Good point Ray but it's not quite possible cos I will be going back end Jan to Singapore to celebrate one of our local festival thus spending X'mas here. Guess I just have to stock up at QDC and pop some champagne at home.

Would like to go hang out at some clubs but my guess is that it's going to be real packed and not mentioning you might just need a female partner to enter certain clubs and unfortunately most of my female friends here don't club so ya....

GOD keep QDC :) hehehehehehehe

Oh yeah.. QDC, something that helps to keep our sanity in check... ha ha....