Close

Finding a job and work sponsorship in the USA

I have got accepted to work in US without sponsorship. However, it is very difficult to find a company that recruits an international students and pays the same amount as native candidates. There can be two reasons: 1. Many companies, especially small companies, are hesitate to hire a foreign employees as they think that they can do a lot of complicated paperwork; 2. Our experiences in homeland are not valued in US. What the author said that it is difficult for us to find a job within 3 months is true

hi im sherry from philipiines looking for a job in usa.im 36 single parent.im willing to work in usa any position of job.

STEFFIFI :

Hello, you can't get any job in USA. You must be high-graduated and/or sponsor has to prove it doesn't find US citizen or residents for the position.

Where do u come from and how did u do thst with out sponsorship..if u dont mind me askng

ADNIKE73 :

Where do u come from and how did u do thst with out sponsorship..if u dont mind me askng

I got my master in the USA and applied for OPT program. I am allowed to work here for one year. However, this program just allows me to work in certain positions. That makes me very difficult to find a job.

How about  H2A visa job.Am from TANZANIA,graduate computer studies but I think easy to work in USA through H2A VISA hold.(Agricultural). Where can I get agency of my field for recruiting for that position I use lots of websites searching for such job but seems late response..
help!

Current seeking for Agricultural job through H2A VISA hold.Looking for agency who recruit foreigners for H2A in USA.Additional graduate computer studies and enough experience in agricultural sector.

Thanks

Do you have a graduate in agriculture? What is your level in computer studies? Because without a Master level, it's very hard to find a job. Indeed, employer must prove he doesn't find an US citizen or legal resident to hold the position. So, in computering, there  are a lot of graduated.

Concerning agriculture, not sure that farms owners could pay and do steps to get you a visa. And there are already a lot of unemployed and ungraduated in USA to work in agriculture...

Good luck.

Hi Steffi, I feel appreciated for your useful sharing. I have been recent told a story that gives me many questions.  As I was shared, NASA usually accepted students from from their country to do internship in their corporation (about 3 months). I know a Korean girl was accepted by NASA. She studied about engineer. After 3 months working in a NASA plant in California, she looked for another internship in Florida. I usually wonder how an corporation recruits international students from their country for short term and manages her visa while they have a lot of choices in the US.Also, I wonder if her visa was still available after 3 months or the new company has to sponsor her visa. I am also curious if she could easily  be recruited because she is an engineer. As I know engineering is educated differently in different countries. In my country, engineers and lawyers did not earn much but they earned well in the US. If so, an engineer/lawyer in a foreign country can easily find a job in the US?

Have you heard/experienced about those circumstances? I am looking forward to hear your opinions. I have a friend who is an engineer in my country looking for a chance to work in the US because of his low pay. In my experience, it is difficult for international students, who graduated in the US, to find  jobs here because of many reasons. When I am interviewed, the companies always ask me if I am qualified to work here. Sponsorship is really a big problem.

Ntibashima :

How about  H2A visa job.Am from TANZANIA,graduate computer studies but I think easy to work in USA through H2A VISA hold.(Agricultural). Where can I get agency of my field for recruiting for that position I use lots of websites searching for such job but seems late response..
help!

I also looked for a career agency and companies that recruit international students in the US. I found an interesting website. In that website, it listed all jobs posted that are from companies who have hired international employees, including part-time and full-time job. You should check the google for more information. I lost the link some days ago so I can not share now.

I have no idea about h2a visa but you should look for jobs from areas that have a lot of farmers such as Michigan, Minnesota. Pls check Amazon too because they have many programs for people from different regions. There are not many career agency in the US that you can depend on. I use indeed, linkedin, monster to apply for jobs.

International students or young graduated can candidate for a trainee or internship in the 18 months after the leave school.

J1 visa is easier to get than a work visa (as H1B, the most used)

Hi Matt .I am planing to move United States. I need work visa .I don't have any idea how to get USA  visa or find sponsors .Can you give me some advice please.

Nice post. Honest truth.

hello im aude from philippines..I want to work in usa but so hard to apply how can I get there..pls help me thank you

Litile foreigner :

Hi Matt .I am planing to move United States. I need work visa .I don't have any idea how to get USA  visa or find sponsors .Can you give me some advice please.

What is your graduate???

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy stress-free travel to the USA