Irish in mauritius

hi im new to the site, im looking for irish people who live in mauritius to make new friends
my husband is mauritian we plan to move there
get in touch would love to hear from anyone:)

If you are around maybe have a look here: mhash.com
Nice group of local and foreign people and families having a nice Sunday every two weeks.

thats pretty cool cheers for that!

My wife is Irish and we also have a house in Mauritius. My wife would love to be in touch with fellow Irish there. Interested? Our email is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I am also Irish, my wife is Mauritian. We currently live in Wales but have property in Mauritius and spend several months of the year on the island. We will be moving there full time soon as we can.

Are you North or Republic?

My wife is from Dublin. Will you be in Mauritius in April this year? My wife's name is Grainne ***
Where are you based in Mauritius?
Have a good week.
Mike

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I'm Irish & currently living in Mauritius. Prior to moving here, I was living & working in Wales. Would love to meet some fellow Irish(wo)men. My email is ***. Get in touch ;)

I Will get my wife to get in touch. Her name is Grainne, email is ***. We have a house at Montage Longue in Mauritius. We live in Surrey.

Jen, I was just wondering how I could somehow tag u in this thread!!

Georgia xxx

Thank you Georgia ;)

jeffbruget wrote:

My wife is Irish and we also have a house in Mauritius. My wife would love to be in touch with fellow Irish there. Interested? Our email is ***

Must be a fair few Irish connections, we also have a house in Mauritius ( Blue Bay, 70 yards from the beach and boy do I long to be there when stuckn in our Irish winters) but its my wife who is the Mauritian one. I must have a closer look at this site to see if there is a Irish sub forum

There is the new Irish Bar opened in Trianon a few months ago :)
There have Irish Folk singers on plus others, maybe worth checking it out :)

Now back to England, had a good stay in Mauritius. Spent  st Patrick day at the Irish Bar in Trianon, managed to speak to the chef who is from Dublin.

Was a Good aul evening Jeff. Was nice to meet you. Seems to be quite a few Irish roaming around the Island !!
"The Irish"  is the name of the bar & restaurant. Going from strength to strength and Locals loving it which is great. Until next time !!!
Cheers Ronan

PS. here is the link to the FB page for anyone interested !! 
https://www.facebook.com/The-Irish-1106471656044411/

Do they sell draught Guinness in the Irish Bar, because the stuff in cans is rotten. Cheers.

Hi Matt
Cant get Draught Guinness yet on tap (working on it), but we have the large tins imported from Ireland (with the widget inside)
Cheers
Ronan

Thanks Ronan, one of the things I miss when I visit is a decent pint of Draught Guinness. Looking forward to visiting you later in the year. Cheers mate.

Hello, another Irish person here. I've been to The Irish just the once. Nice ambiance and good music. I'd be interested in advance notice of acts playing to plan a night out.