English and French course in Shanghai

My name is Catherine,I am french and I am 22 years old. I live in Shanghai and I would like to teach English or French. I am fluent in both languages.
[Moderated: pls avoid posting your phone number on the Forum for safety reasons]
Hope to hear from you soon!

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Shanghai section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Catherine,

I am Shanghainese, 38,male married, looking for someone who can teach me speaking French. I was in France for a while in 2001-2002, and spoke some at that time, and then afterwords, no more.

I need the tutor eigher come to my office or find a coffee close to both. old French Concession, or Jing'an Temple, West Najing Rd, or Huashan Road are all OK for me.

I need like twice a week, 1.5-2 hours each time, anyday are OK for me.

How's your rate? and anything to support the teaching?

Pls write back to my email, not to this web, I might not open this weblink for quite a few days.

Benj
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Catherine, I am looking for a french tutor in Shanghai.  If you are still offering French tuition?  I am a beginner and no prior experience on french language.  Please contact me at xxx or xxx.    Thanks,  Richard

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on an open forum. You may exchange them through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Richard,

Welcome on board  :)

Please be informed that this thread is an old one and Catherine has not connected to the website for the past 2 years, so i will be closing this thread.

I suggest you drop an advert in the Language classes in Shanghai section of the website so that you may find a tutor.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed