New in Shanghai

Heyy

I just arrived to Shanghai. Doing an intern. Would like to meet new people to hang out and etc. I am going to stay here for about a year maybe longer. I live in Pudong. Havent met anyone so far.

Txt me if ya interested [email protected]

Welcome to Expat.com doskinas !

I have some friends from Lithuania. I met them in the Netherlands. Funny people.

I cannot deny it if its meant in a good way :D

In a good way. :) They are all working in the Netherlands. What kind of internship are you doing?

Trading company... uless u mean something els

And you? what u doing?

I'm a graduate student. I'm also doing my internship, but in the Netherlands. I'll finish it next week and come back.

Cool:) How do u like Netherlands?:) Staying there for the whole year or longer maybe after internship?

Compared to Shanghai, it's kind of quite. But it's still nice there. I haven't decided where should I stay in the future, but relax first when I come back. :)

:)) nice

What city u are in?

I live in Eindhoven now where I'm doing my internship, but I'm a Shanghaiese. :)

Yeah :) I understood haha:) well teh city might be quite :) but
Amsterdam is different story.:D) You graduated from Chinese university?

I studyed three years in Shanghai and then I studyed half an year in Eindhoven and did an graduation internship there after. Eindhoven is a small city compared to Shanghai. Maybe Amsterdam is different. It's a big city. It's also quite crowded in Amsterdam. :D

Yes... amsterdam is crazyyy:) lots of stuff happening.... So u are doing now intern ? yes?

You went to Amsterdam? I started my intern this Feb., but I'll finish next week. Finally. :D

Mm passed buy and friends haha... Oh so u coming to china?

Yes, I'll fly to Shangahi next week. :D Do you like your internship in Shanghai?

So far I do :) Still 9 months left haha:) Well since u coming... If u would like we could meet once u are free:) mm? What u gonna do in shanghai when are u back and for how long?

ok then. Next Friday. Relax first:)

Hello, i would love to know more friends in Shanghai. I am Wen dee from Malaysia. I just came on July. ..

You just found some:)

hey there!

Am too in Shanghai since one and a half years.. Will be working for a web development company soon.

No offence, was just wondering, why doskinas and Reds831 were chatting on the forum.. rather exchanged IMs and chat there.. but liked your conversation and got some information about Eindhoven.

Sometimes its more fun to read conversation rather be in it..

Enjoy!!

Regards

OK no offense taken but u better watch out next time haah.XD