British Guy new in Shanghai

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have just arrived in Shanghai in the past couple of weeks from London and will be here for 5 months working on secondment with my company.

I am looking to meet people to explore the city with, see the sights and test out some pubs and cocktail bars.

Let me know if you fancy going for a drink/coffee some time. Also if anyone knows of any networking events that will be taking place in the next couple of weeks that would be great.

Hi Keelo,

Welcome to Shanghai! We started to organize regular get-togethers only a couple of weeks ago. These get-togethers are ideal to get to know other people, as most of the participants are newbies too (like myself). Keep an eye on the blog for the next one.

Cheers

Hi Keelo2468,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I'm sure you will get loads of new contacts on the site. Do not miss the get together. ;)

Thank you, hansvc for this great initiative.

Have a nice day,
Christine

hello ,i am a native chinese girl who is learning british english.if you are a funny boy,add my msn [email protected].

do u play pool?

hi

Welcome to Shanghai, mate! I just came back from England, only one year though, i loved that place. If you fancy a drink sometimes, text me in the in-box. It would be a pleasure to meet you. Cheers

HI there !