Making friend & language exchange

Hey there,I'm a local and glad to help.I learned English language and American & English literature in college,and now would like to meet more friend.If you are interested in Chinese language or culture,I'd like to share with you and get to know about urs more.:D

contact me anytime~

Welcome to Expat.com J_L !

Hi,
I m Rick email me [email protected] or call 5492-2552

I m Rickydink, I m looking to meet u initially by phone. Please send me a message, thanks.

Hi Rinkydink,

could you please present yourself ?

Thanks

Rinkydink wrote:

I m Rickydink, I m looking to meet u initially by phone. Please send me a message, thanks.

:D I will send you a email.Are you now in Shanghai?

hi..i am kevin. my mail:[email protected]
msn:[email protected]
work at shanghai and wanna make new friends here.

Hi,Kevin.How are u doing here?
Welcome to SH.I've added u to my MSN contact.I hope we can meet at the next get-together.

Cheers.

I am looking for a friend in shanghai . pls email  me if you interested
[email protected]

Welcome on Expat.com brokenheard ;)

A short presentation may be... :whistle:

Hi J_L
Im Carolina and will be working as an Au Pair in Shanghai as of July 1st.
I would love to know someone from Shanghai before I actually go there, so maybe you can contact me (:

CarolinaJasmine wrote:

Hi J_L
Im Carolina and will be working as an Au Pair in Shanghai as of July 1st.
I would love to know someone from Shanghai before I actually go there, so maybe you can contact me (:

Hi,Carolina.How are u?
I'm looking forward to your arrival,and glad to have a friend like u.It seems that we have the same hobbies:),I hope we can be good friends.Please add me to ur msn contact,it'll be easier to chat.

Cheers.

Hiya, everyone! I'm local and i just came back a few weeks ago. I've been in Tokyo for 5 years and 1 year in England. Enthusiastic about making some pub mates, dining out mates. Mail me if you are interested in making local friends ;) I won't let you down
[email protected]

helloween31 wrote:

Hi! I am a Japanese woman.
I am working in shanghai for 1year as a teacher of Japanese.

Looking for chinese friend.
I am studying chinese by myself.
But I can't speak chinese well.So,Please teach me.

My hobby is  to listen to music, to play saxophone,and to read books.
Qing duo duo guanzhao!

Hi,helloween31.How are u doing?It's great to meet u.I hope ur family and ur friends are all safe and sound back in Japan.
I studied Japanese for one year at school,and I hope we can meet at the get-together this week.

I like music and playing guitar as well,so I guess we will have a lot to share.

Cheers~

Cheny wrote:

Hiya, everyone! I'm local and i just came back a few weeks ago. I've been in Tokyo for 5 years and 1 year in England. Enthusiastic about making some pub mates, dining out mates. Mail me if you are interested in making local friends ;) I won't let you down
[email protected]

Hi,Cheny.
I guess u will make lots of friends in the get-together.

Cheers~

J_L wrote:
Cheny wrote:

[email protected]

Hi,Cheny.
I guess u will make lots of friends in the get-together.

Cheers~

Cheers, J_L
Is the get-together you mentioned the same as the sticky one? which set up by Hansvc

Hi,Cheny.
Yes.It is April 16th at Captain Hostel(Fuzhou Road).

Hi, all. Glad to be here. Just stumbled across this site and found it quite interesting. I'm a Chinese interested in the western culture. I'm not currently living in Shanghai, though I visit there often, but I'm hoping I'll be capable of moving there in the not too distant future. I like the idea of meeting internet friends and have meaningful outcomes. Curious how did the meeting go?

Hi neo100110!

Welcome on the forum!

Armand