Want to meet nice friends!

Hi mi name is Louise, I am Belgian, and I arrived two days ago in Shanghai for a three weeks internship in social management.

I feel a little bit lonely and would like to meet nice people here :)

I live quite far from the center so I prefer going out not to late since I depend on the last metro...but I'm available on the week-ends and not (so late) during the week.

Hope to meet you soon

Louise

Hi Louise!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Thxs!

Merci..je suppose que tu parles francais, non?

Je suis contente d'etre a Shanghai :)

Hello Louise!

En effet mais comme c'est le forum anglophone il serait mieux d'écrire en anglais pour que les autres puissent comprendre et participer :P Sinon il existe aussi un forum francophone si vous souhaitez vous exprimer en français ;)

Armand

hello,i am a shanghai boy ,nice and good ,want to make foreign friend,when are you in shanghai ?you can call me or mail me ,i mobile is 13818517171  my email:[email protected] i am 25 years old male

Hi Louise, I am Belgian, living in Changning district (near Hongmei Lu). Let me know if that s in ur neighbourhood.

Louise,  welcome to Shanghai...

Hi,

How is your trip since you arrived ?
I hope that you have met new people...anyway, if you looking for friend, im always there ;) hehe
Well, hope to know you soon ;)

See you,
Joris

Hi Joris,

Can you please post in English in this anglophone forum? Thank you very much.

Christine wrote:

Hi Joris,

Can you please post in English in this anglophone forum? Thank you very much.

Ok....it's done ! sorry..

Hi Louise,

Welcome to Shanghai!

The people in this forum is very nice and helpful, hope you can find your friends here and spend your great time here!

Thank you so much!

Actually I am in bed since 10days now, I got measles!!!!

I won't be able to leave my house before I leave Shanghai on saturday, this is so sad!

Hope you guys will have a lot of fun here!

Louise

PS may be I will make a post on how to cope with measles in Shanghai! lol

Hi Luyisi,

I'm sorry to hear that....
It's really too bad to finish your time in Shanghai with this disease !! arfff...
Anyway, i hope you will get better soon and take care of yourself !

;)

Joris

hey,

Am Sindisiwe from South-Africa . I just moved to chengdu china for an English teacher job & looking for new friends to hang out with.  Also do anyone know where i can find South-africans living in china..   keep in touch...

Yours  faithfully
  sindisiwe

Hi Louise, I would like to meet you sometimes on the weekends if you'd feel like :-)!