Looking for new friends in shanghai!=)))

Hi Guys & girls! We are looking for easy going ,funny friends in shanghai to go out with. Age ,sex,nationality are not important.If you interesting pls send msg here.Thanks

Hi lovenutella!

Maybe an introduction could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello there!

I am looking for nice friends here in Shanghai. It feels so lonely and hell living in a city like this without nice friends around. ;-) I hope we can be..

Charlene X

Hi there,
I'm also new here and looking for friends to connect with (moved to shanghai last monday). 25 years old, Danish and will be working here for the next 6-8 months as part of my graduate programme.
Kasper

We had a great Event yesterday with some old and several new Friends. But so sad to see that we have 3 posts on Expat-Blog which talking about making new Friends and looking for Friends in SH. But most of the attendance yesterday came from SHStuff and not from Expat-Blog.

I hope next time I see more of you for our Events. Lets come together and make new Friendships in SH.

Xin nian quai le.

I have been here for a bout five months now and I too am looking for some new friends here. I am 24 from NYC working as an english teacher here and studying chinese during my free time. I am very friendly and outgoing! Hope to hear back from someone soon!

(Moderated)

Hi,

I'm pretty new in Shanghai too. Arrived not too long ago in January.  I'm 22, from Singapore, and enjoy meeting new people! We can be friends! :)

Cheers,

Leah

We will have a get together this Saturday. News will come on our Discussion "2012 get Togethers".

looking forward to it

Hi everyone,

there are regular get-togethers organised on this forum, have a look on https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=134555

On average between 15 and 25 ppl attend, it's a pefrect opportunity to get to know more people and make new friends. Everything in a laidback atmosphere.

Hope to see you there!

newbie in the town... Steve from Singapore who had just move here like 4 weeks ago... like to make more new friends to explore this big city.