Second hand bike

Hi!!

I would like to buy a bike, max 150 euros. A small one if its possible as im short please xD, kind of bmx or stuff like that.

Thanks and have a nice day =)

Check The Cyclist in San Gwann, I always see there some used bikes for sale ... or try Maltapark

matm911 wrote:

Check The Cyclist in San Gwann, I always see there some used bikes for sale ... or try Maltapark

Ah!! so there are people in Malta that do cycle then?? think we'll have to pack our bikes when we finally move.

Ken :)

Rocking Ken wrote:
matm911 wrote:

Ah!! so there are people in Malta that do cycle then?? think we'll have to pack our bikes when we finally move.

Ahh, so you do have a death wish?

Rocking Ken wrote:
matm911 wrote:

yeah they re the ones in head bandages broken legs and arms  - easy to spot...lol.... and as T has said each has a death wish.

"lol"

... sorry, as a cyclist I am not laughing.
I do not have death wish. I simply want to live
healthy and sustainable.

There are three facts you cannot escape

1. Cycling is cheap
2. Cycling is healthy (ie., you can recognize us by the absence of the fat belly)
3. Cycling is sustainable

For those who thing about cycling on Malta, check out
the bag malta website and the facebook group.

I am sure its all of those things but the dangerous drivers of cars and their total lack of care and attention makes it something i have no wish to partake in. EVER

However that doesnt take anything away from those who do wish to do so and am sure those who do see a completely different Malta to those who drive..... but maybe not so much as those who walk.

Some people are afraid of everything ... it's also dangerous in Malta to cross a street by foot :D
Here in the south I see quite many bikers, some alone and others in small groups and I see car drivers who keep good distance while overtaking them.
But usually only see what you want to see ... ;)

tearnet wrote:

Ahh, so you do have a death wish?

As always ... lol

toonarmy9752 wrote:

yeah they re the ones in head bandages broken legs and arms  - easy to spot...lol.... and as T has said each has a death wish.

haha some think to look forward too Toon :)

holgerMalta wrote:

"lol"

... sorry, as a cyclist I am not laughing.
I do not have death wish. I simply want to live
healthy and sustainable.

There are three facts you cannot escape

1. Cycling is cheap
2. Cycling is healthy (ie., you can recognize us by the absence of the fat belly)
3. Cycling is sustainable

For those who thing about cycling on Malta, check out
the bag malta website and the facebook group.

I wouldn't have a fat belly if I walked around in a lycra suit, never mind cycled!!

hmm lycra suit replaced the shell suit terry

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Ok guy's your putting pictures in my head that I don't really want there :)

curly wig and A A A lessons winging its way across

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Give up my shell suit! never.
They will soon be back in fashion.