Looking for friend - gossip- busniess partner in HCMC

hello

I am vietnamese , working for some foreign company in Bitexco d1.I am renting a house in D3 , CMTT STR.
Hope to make friend with u guys, we can gossip , sharing working enviroment or I can teach u Vietnamese as well ( of course it is free).
If u have want to start to run business in Vietnam , we also can be partner in this field.
Reach to me at 0909902047. I am available at weekend.

Hi Khuyen nguyen,

If you are looking for a business partner you should please post an ad with more details in the Business partners classifieds in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hello Khuyen Nguyen,
I'm Demi and I'm Vietnamese. It sounds good if we practice speaking English and talk about business. Btw, I live in Binh Thanh Dist. Nice to know you! :cool:

it sounds good... pls messge me ... just moved to HCM for 4 months, hence I am not a expert in roads. I am living  near LE THI RIENG PARK.

hi wht type of business we can do there im from india mumbai. im in networkin field.as well asl like to learn vietnamese. so if u can helpme to learn vieatnamiese i like.

hi,i'm vietnamese and living in Binh Thanh district.
we could talk and practise english if you want, i'm very interesting about business too.
nice to meet u

"Owesome!" Another free tutoring service!:)