Swimming pool in Nha Trang

I arrived here in Nha Trang 2 months ago. I am seeking for a good swimming pool for public. Because the sea is not good for swim these days. Does anyone know some places?
Thanks!

NiHao Xarcy:
There is a hotel one block back from the Lotus building on the beach that has a really nice pool in back.  You have to pay to use it but it is not expensive. Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the hotel.

Thank you so much for your reply. The lotus building you mean the tower in the seaside beach? How big is the pool?

Yes, the building that looks like a Lotus on the beach.  If you go away from the beach for one block, to the traffic light.  On the right corner is a hotel and the pool is around the back.  The hotel looks like a large ship.  THe pool is large enough to do laps but not olympic size.  Nice coffee shop at the pool also.
You can contact me at [email protected] if you want.

Thank you! I will go there and have a look~ Thank you.
Glad to meet you

谢谢~

The Sheraton hotel has a lovely outdoor swimming pool. I'm pretty sure you can use it if you just order a drink but they do have membership options too that include the gym, sauna and pool together ( it is a little pricey i believe for a yearly membership). the pool is about 25 mts long...

Other than that, there is a municipal swimming pool that many locals use, on the street that goes to the right of the military airport on Tran Phu Street. I haven't used it so i can't comment on size or quality (but i know it is quite popular with local residents).

Louisianne Brewhouse on the beach has a small outdoor pool but it isn't really great if you are planning to use the pool for regular exercise....

Also, you can go to I-Resort Mud Baths( a few km's out of town) and they have multiple pools with beautiful hot water.. You can spend the day there swimming for 100,000 vnd.. I usually go there on a Sunday with family and it's very nice... They have 3 pools of about 25mts, but the water is hot as it is a mineral spring pool...

I think you will find that the pool is now only foe resedence. It was ok last year, but i tried three times this year to swim, and was told that i couldent pay and swim anymore.

Do you mean The Sheraton pool? That's unfortunate as it's a nice pool :(

Thank you so much~ It's really detailed~ I will try them. BTW, the second pool you refered is not available for individual. But I will try the others.

Which pool? It's really unfortunate…

Sorry, i dont mean the Shraton hotel, i mean the hotel on the corner near the lotus building. Its a shame because its a nice large pool, but when i tried to use it this year i was told its only for residence, and i did try three times just incase. Last year i used it alot, and only paid 30, thousend per swim.  There is another pool. Its on the roof of a hotel next to K,F,C , not the KFCIn the Nha- Trang centre, the other one. Its not so big, but the times i have used it, its been very quiert, so i have had it vertualy to myself. Cost, i think 60 thousend. Hope that helps.

Yet kieu Yersin Street, Nha Trang .... Opposite large hospital. Cost .. 30,000vnd  New pool some 3 months ago ... Open to the general public. Very large main pool and smaller family pool. Not too crowded.