THIRD BOWLING GET TOGETHER - 18.10.2013 (FRIDAY)

DEAR ALL,

I would like to invite all the members of Expat-blog.com / Riyadh to attend the Third Bowling Get Together,

VENUE
Bowling Alley,
Intercontinental Hotel,
Riyadh

DATE & TIME
18.10.2013 (Friday)
06:00 PM to 08:30 PM

COST
SR.25/- PER FRAME PER PERSON (ONE LANE MAX 5 PERSONS)

BOTH GENTLEMEN, LADIES & FAMILIES CAN ATTEND.

NOTE
Who an all are planning to attend the THIRD BOWLING GET TOGETHER can message me to confirm their attendance. You are more than welcome to invite your friends.

Yo! I'm in :D be there around 7-ish

Great initiative btw ;)

Salman

Salman Omrani wrote:

Yo! I'm in :D be there around 7-ish

Great initiative btw ;)

Salman

Hope to see you at the bowling. Bring along your friends as well.

habibbaghdadi wrote:

Hope to see you at the bowling. Bring along your friends as well.

I hope to get there on time :D. My friends are almost all gone. i'll be alone :/

Dear Thanks for information and i ma ready to attend it This is my contact no. 0530010183 Irtiza Awan

Yeah Martin and I would like to come

Okay

yes i am interested to attend the mixed get together. please advi
se the contact number to whom i should call and pay the entrance fee. thanks

Contact number.?

hi before i just said i have to leave riyadh that day for business trip,but now i just pushed the day to next days,so i am so happy i can enjoy the bowling games with u!
this is Mr Sun my mobile is 0545068968
c u there guys!

After finishing you can vist me my home very near from intercontinital hotel .. :)

Ml7 wrote:

After finishing you can vist me my home very near from intercontinital hotel .. :)

Thank you for the invitation. Why don't you come to the bowling first.

Are there still lanes available? I might have a group of 5-10 +/- interested.

Hey guys, great initiative. What's the average age of the people who attend btw? I mean is it all people with jobs or do students turn up as well? I wanna attend the fourth one but don't wanna be out of place :p

CHM made a good point here, if most of the attendees will be school age, us professionals dont wanna be hanging out with kiddos.

qassabra wrote:

CHM made a good point here, if most of the attendees will be school age, us professionals dont wanna be hanging out with kiddos.

You mean we have to act like adults? Oh my really? :P:lol:

CHM > maybe you should start by updating your profile ?

qassabra wrote:

Guess that puts me in the "kiddos" category lol.

Julien wrote:

CHM > maybe you should start by updating your profile ?

I'm on it

Its a get together to make friends, why care adults or kiddos. First attend and experience it, then later you choose weather to participate again or not. A boring place like here dosent need to point out priorities hehehe. Have to accept everything that comes.

hello every one, I will be more than happy if I can make it, but I think 06:00 is little early and 07:00 is more practical, anyway I will try to be as early as I can, I really love this kind of gathering, I hope your all be able to come
     see you then
       yours,
     Dr.Hazem

Both Zeyad and myself will be there for 18.00, and look forward to meeting the group.

Regards, Roger Isaacson.

I had a really good time, it was good meeting you all.
I hope we can do it all over again
Regards
Reda

wonderful 9t for me!so nice meeting u !

qassabra wrote:

Regards
Reda

Yes, please do. My exam finishes next week and I'll finally have some free time

CHM wrote:
qassabra wrote:

Regards
Reda

btw i didn't know which girl is you…?

It was a good night. We'll definitely need to do this again. By the way, I'm Sam and I brought Raeesa and Fatima with me. We're the teachers from Imam. :)

salasure wrote:
CHM wrote:
qassabra wrote:

Regards
Reda

btw i didn't know which girl is you…?

Lol I didn't attend and I'm a guy. Don't be fooled by my pink icon thing. It's just a guy holding his diploma :lol:

Dear All,

For all those who have attended the Third Bowling Get Together, I would like to thank you all for making this activity a huge success.

Kindest Regards,

HMH

Hello friends, I want to tell you all I really enjoined the evening very much and I like to thank who ever shared this event specially Mr. Habeeb special thanks also for the nice girls and the 2 familus who  attended this grate event I hope we can do it very often
       yours,
      Dr. Hazem

Thanks to all of you for being there last night. I had a great time, and look forward to seeing you all again soon (bowling, or otherwise).

Special thanks to Habib for setting it up, (and whoever organised the french fries). Thanks also to Mr. Sun for thinking to bring the water.

Enjoy your weekend.

Dear All,

Fourth Bowling Get Together is on.……

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=312766

Oh Missed that :) do let me know the next schedule..

habibbaghdadi wrote:

Dear All,

For all those who have attended the Third Bowling Get Together, I would like to thank you all for making this activity a huge success.

Kindest Regards,

HMH

Surprised that its been soooo long, that you're already down with the 3rd Bowl get together!

Great :one Habibbaghdadi!  ;)

thanks to all. I had a great time. Hope to see you all again soon.
Many thanks to Habib for setting it up.
Sevo, Many thanks for Coffee, it made me win :)

next time also will be my treat cause I really like this gathering and I am enjoying it (thanks to Habib) and I hope it gets bigger and bigger, so next time I will pay for any thing except coffee   

zeyad_j wrote:

thanks to all. I had a great time. Hope to see you all again soon.
Many thanks to Habib for setting it up.
Sevo, Many thanks for Coffee, it made me win :)

[off topic & posted in the wrong section]