Hey how are you?

Hey Expats!

I'm not a newbie here..but checking this site evry now and then and of course for some updates..:)

How's expats people out there? Its christmas season ...what's your plan for this coming christmas???

:) i hope to hear from you all!

Hi pseudo, well im fine and hopefully you too, anyway i am filipino working in Saudi Arabia, im going to vacation next week. I will travel sometimes in Quezon City and Makati to arrange some documents. Sadly i will miss the Hoilday December in Philippines.

pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hey Expats!

I'm not a newbie here..but checking this site evry now and then and of course for some updates..:)

How's expats people out there? Its christmas season ...what's your plan for this coming christmas???

When does Christmas season start?  Before All Saints and All Souls Days?

pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hey Expats!

hi, hope to meet you when i go there!

I miss celebrating Christmas in the Philippines...

Nothing compares celebrating it there with the family :)

yneng wrote:

I miss celebrating Christmas in the Philippines...

Nothing compares celebrating it there with the family :)

then go home for Christmas!:)

Hahaha I wish I could :)

Had used up all of my leave credits here, but then planning to be home during summer... :)

yneng wrote:

Hahaha I wish I could :)

Had used up all of my leave credits here, but then planning to be home during summer... :)

that's good, hope to meet you when i go there!

Sure... as long as time permits ;)

Nice to travel and roam around the place with a nice company...

yneng wrote:

Sure... as long as time permits ;)

Nice to travel and roam around the place with a nice company...

sure it is. . .:)

btw. . .where do you stay in phils??

I am staying in Batangas... The place where you can find one of the smallest volcano in the world haha..

Maybe an hour from Manila since there are lots of access roads now to and from the area :)

My place is not that visited by tourists i think coz mostly goes to Boracay, palawan and so... :)

jojo01010 wrote:

Hi pseudo, well im fine and hopefully you too, anyway i am filipino working in Saudi Arabia, im going to vacation next week. I will travel sometimes in Quezon City and Makati to arrange some documents. Sadly i will miss the Hoilday December in Philippines.

oh. is this the first time you will miss PH Xmas? if so, that's sad. Well, whenever you are  i know naman in your heart you still know how to celebrate xmas in filipino way..so its makes no different...:)

enjoy! live and laugh!

mugtech wrote:
pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hey Expats!

When does Christmas season start?  Before All Saints and All Souls Days?

After all saints/all soul's day :)

hubbennrelle wrote:
pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hey Expats!

hi, hope to meet you when i go there!

me too! let's plan it! lol...well, its nice to meet people/expats like you! hope to see you here soon!

pseudo_sweety wrote:

oh. is this the first time you will miss PH Xmas? if so, that's sad. Well, whenever you are  i know naman in your heart you still know how to celebrate xmas in filipino way..so its makes no different...:)

enjoy! live and laugh!

Christmas in Philippines is beautiful, but New Year's celebration is ugly, many drunks and explosives, airport delayed because of all the smoke.  Miss Christmas, not New Year's.

pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hey Expats!

Probably just staying home, as a Finnish I'm used to Christmas with snow and without it just feels like any other day.

pseudo_sweety wrote:
jojo01010 wrote:

enjoy! live and laugh!

Hi pseudo_Sweety, no, its my 3rd time now. Actually my vacation now is over and im here now at KSA. so you are still in Batangas sana pala na contact kita wala me makasama for clubbing and i saw your profile that you like it.

peter79 wrote:
pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hey Expats!

Probably just staying home, as a Finnish I'm used to Christmas with snow and without it just feels like any other day.

well, each of us has their own way/tradition to celebrate christmas..one important is we dont forget the essence of christmas season..:)