Istaqdam office,damam timing and working days..plz help

dear friends,
                     i want to visit damam in this week oe next for family visa..plz tell me,will office work till next week as eid is aproaching and u people know that working usually became very slow or stop here 2 weeks before eid..plz advice me as i have to come from hafar al batin after taking leave,so need ur guidance to plan my trip..wat is the address and working hours of istaqdam office??thanks a lot

Hello
I have been to Damman isktakdam office for my family visa and Alhamdulillah got it on same day (unexpectedly). Normally istakdam office working hours are from 8.30am but people gather over there normally before or after Fajar prayer to get the token number in advance. Istakdam office issue limited number of visas everyday. What I know from unconfirmed sources is that they issue around 80-100 visas per day so better to go as early as possible.
When you will reach istakdam early morning, they will write your name on a paper in sequence on first come basis. After that the names are called and tokens are issued accordingly.
I suggest to go there before end of this month but make sure all your documents are completed / attested as per the requirements. Otherwise your application will be rejected and all your efforts will go in vain.

brother,thanks a lot  for your detailed reply...i greatly appreciate this..

i need istiqdam appointment for PR family visa  , my whatsup number is  *** ,please help me in this regards .

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security