Single women Al Hofuf Al-Hasa

Hi there, I'm most likely moving to Saudi in the near future and have had a provisional job offer in Al-Hasa. Especially since it's not one of the bigger cities I would really like to hear from anyone with knowledge of expat life there, specifically I'm interested in....

- I hear the prices of gym membership are really high for women. Can anyone let me know if this is true for Al-Hasa, and also what the quality of the gyms are like i.e. do they have free weights and a variety of classes such as conditioning, yoga, spinning? Are pools (for a proper swim) standard in most gyms there?

- outdoor activities, clubs, hiking, stupid question?!

- life as an unmarried western woman in general, freedom of movement (apart from life as a mall rat), cost of living, etc.

I've gleaned some info online in relation to the above however, it's quite outdated and relates mostly to family life so ... I'd be most grateful to anyone who can give me some info relevant to people such as myself :)

Hello there,

If you need anything I'll be happy to help,

[email protected]

Sultan

Hi Sultan > this is not a dating website. If you have useful information please share them on the forum.

Thank you.

It's little bit boring  there but as long you live inside a compound its ok and yes geym is more expensive for ladies i think if you wana join a good gym you have to pay at least 800 or more per month  but as i told you inside the compound you will get everything for free such as  swimming pool gym   good luck

some 5 stars hotels is providing this kind of services for ladies  like intercontinatel al hasa which is 1000 per month
In the weekend you can come to  al khobar 150 km from al hasa its quite nice town

Please anyone know trusted women can do cleaning service

Assalamu Alaykum , Can i transfer my sponsorship to another company after my current employer terminated my contract without his approval? As long as i find new company.. Hope some one can enlighten me on this matter, Jazaakumu Allahu Khairan.