Istiqdam office dammam

Hello, can any body confirm me that dammam office of istiqdam is working or not? While taking appointment from moi.gov.sa no appointment is showing on it.i heared they closed the office in dammam,kindly advise

Sir, please may office Waqala

Hi, all we tried to make an appointment in Dammam Istiqdam office. But its shows  Appointment not available
any issues or istiqdam closed kindly share it

Hi , did you find any solution ...

Bro, I am facing same problem , did you get a way out ? Can you inform me please

What ? Explain more

Is there any update for istiqdam

dears, when i try to book an istiqdam appointment from Eastern province (Dammam) thru absher (MOI), it always shows "NO APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE". can anyone help to book an appointment pls ?

Ho Bro did you found solution for this issue.. please share it with me

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any update.

same issue with me, did you found a sollution or reason behind it ?

I got my visa on Tuesday. Currently Istiqdam office Dammam branch is dealing with walk-ins only. You can take your documents and go directly.

Hello! I'm nurse working in ministry of health. My husband deported due to expired iqama. His company was closed his kafeel not given exit. So, I want to know he can come on visit visa from istiqdam. Is it possible? Kindly favor for me and plz reply

Hi Dear All,
As some of you recently received yellow paper and I have an appointment on Monday Insha Allah. I want to confirm, is it must to do MOFA and Chamber from Saudi Arabia for Birth certificates, Marriage certificate and Degree as its not mentioned on the standee board they have placed in office.
Please your response will be very helpful

Dear
Kindly share the address location for dammam istiqdam office pls