Best milk for kids

Hi,
Today was my 1st day in Mauritius.  Im in love with this place especially tge weather.
I went to super market to pick up milk but confused with wide range.  Pls suggest which brand is good for kids (3yr n 9yrs).

They are used to cow milk.

Pls reply soon...my kids are craving for it..

Thanks

Don't know about kids but I love milk and was really finding it difficult at first to get it! I hate the powdered stuff and normal long life. But the brand I have found now which tastes great is called Devondale - they do skimmed/ semi skimmed / full fat - the whole range - it is found near all the other long life but it is cows milk from Australia.
However there is a Mauritian cows milk called SKC surlait available in cartons or packets in the fridge section - except it is only full fat and supermarkets never have a regular or fresh delivery.

where are you in mauritius? I can suggest you fresh cow milk.... U may inbox me......

Thanks

Im currently in moka. Someone suggested Nidovfresh. How's this product?

The milk we found that has the real taste of milk (even though it's UHT) is Fresh Meadow (from New Zealand).
As for the so called "fresh milk" you find in the refrigerated section:
a - it's not 100% fresh milk (they add powder milk inside)
b - when you open it, after a day u get chunks in it (as if it's gone bad)

And of course you can go to private farms or state farms and buy fresh milk and just pasteurize it yourself.

buy fresh if you have an option. UHT is not a milk! better to buy rice/almond/.. milk