Can we start green card visa processing from other country ?

Hi All,

I am Nagaraju. Basically i am from India. but currently on work permit i am working in Malaysia. now my question is can i start the green card visa process from Malaysia or i need to apply from my own country India? any help appreciated!!!!!!

Regards,
Nagaraju

Dear

I am Iraqi and i was working in Malaysia. I applied and i got the VISA from the Danish embassy in Kuala lumpur and now i am in Denmark.

I hope that is fine with you.

Salwan

Thanks for your prompt salwante....

HI Salwante,
Could you please inform me on few queries on denmark. any info will be much appreciated.
Basically, I lived in the UK for few years. At the moment I am planning to emigrate to Denmark. so for this reason I would like to request you to brief me on few aspects on Denmark.
1. Could you please tell me how the jobs are in Denmark and I am flexible in working any kind of job provided I can save enough at the end of the day.
2. Also is it mandate to have Danish language skill for acquiring jobs.
3. I just want to lead a better life when compared to the current standards in my country. so any information with respect to jobs and earnings in Denmark will be helpful for me. I look forward for your reply.

With Regards,
danishhopeful[at]gmail.com

Hello house I am from nigeria a welder by profetion,is there any one that can help with the info on how I can move to denmark pls I need everyone help thanks.

look into the Danish website - nyidanmark.dk/en-us/
from here you can streamline which kind of visa you can apply under.
I hope this helps you.

Thank u but I can't get the site.

just google - nyidenmark !!!

Hi I am pitchaiah from india,now i am working in malaysia,i want apply to denmark from malaysia,could you please tell me how to process and requrement documents(Bank Stament) to submit in malaysia.

I think you can apply, but once confirm it with the Danish Embassy located in India.

Dear danishhopeful

First of all i am sorry for being late.

1- about the job here in DK. However, i am here for less than 1 year but i found too many real expert and highly skilled people and the majority found difficulties on finding professional job. But most of the people start with simple jobs like(Cleaning, delivering newspaper etc)then you may find job or even go for further studies.
The statistics shows that only 25% of the new comer via green card scheme got professional job while the rest go for unskilled job.

2- Some time you can find unskilled job with your English and some time they ask for Danish. all the new comer go first for free of charge Danish class.

any further information you are welcome.

Salwan

HI Salwante,

Thanks for the info, you have provided how things are working out in Denmark at the moment.
SO may I ask, which city is best for Expats for finding Full time jobs ? and where Danish isn't required at all.

Regards,

dear

Most of the people like to stay in the big cities specially in Copenhagen or near by city. However its not an easy task to find suitable housing i don't know weather you have family or not if you are single surly the mater is less complex.

Finding job with or without danish is not related to cities but its more depend on your profession and expertise.

all the best

Salwan

pitchaiah wrote:

Hi I am pitchaiah from india,now i am working in malaysia,i want apply to denmark from malaysia,could you please tell me how to process and requrement documents(Bank Stament) to submit in malaysia.

Hi there,

You need to maintain the fund of appx 8.5lakhsINR, preferred form is fixed deposit. You need to have 2 documents from bank. 1, Declaration from Bank on their letterhead about the fund you maintain in local currency and also mention the amount  equivalent to DKK1234 and 2. closing balance statement.