Want to study spanish,

Hi everyone

I am would like to study spanish, at the moment i had started with some lesson in youtube ,i live in district 7, prefer to find a school nearby my place, and want to meet peoples whom speaking spanish also(to talk and coffee sometime to practice :))

Any advice is appreciate!!!!!

Thanks & regard...

Hi Anna,

Spanish not same Portuguese 100% right? I love to learn Portuguese..So i can learn Spanish ? As i know 2 languagues look same same..but not 100%.

Yuli

anna nguyenthi wrote:

Hi everyone

I am would like to study spanish, at the moment i had started with some lesson in youtube ,i live in district 7, prefer to find a school nearby my place, and want to meet peoples whom speaking spanish also(to talk and coffee sometime to practice :))

Any advice is appreciate!!!!!

Thanks & regard...

Hi Anna. I think you might look up an older thread on Spanish lessons. I think someone said that there is a place where Spanish lessons are offered. If you plan on travelling to Spain then you should learn the European dialect but if you plan on travelling to Latin America then regular Spanish will do. I speak Spanish and Portuguese. They are not the same. They have some words that are very similar in sound and meaning.

Regards,

Lan

Hi Yuli

Yes i think Spanish and Portuguese are very similar, if you already can speak or studying Portuguese it's will be very easy for you to study spanish. And i think in our saigon ,spanish is not very popular, so don't have so many school. And a big problem is if we study but don't have peoples to practice with, we will fall.

Hi Lan

Thank you for your recommend. I have been in Europe 2 months ago, and i think Spanish and German are very popular there, but i don't like German languge sound too much, i am more interesting with Spanish, cause i thought their sound very lovely :). So when i got back to ho chi minh city , I was take a looked for some lesson in internet first, and i like it. And about European dialect, i still wondering ,think it's will be very difficult right?(or maybe spanish difficult too) but i will find out it's later .

Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Hi anna nguyenthi,

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Maximilien
Thanks for your advice, i will check it out :)

Regards!!!!!