Let's have fun in GZ

Hi to everyone,

it's getting boring here in Guangzhou. Anyone free and wants to go out/chat socialize? :)

Mitch

Hello awesomitch.

Your message has been moved to the Guangzhou Forum for more visibility.

Hope you'll make some interesting contacts there.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Mitch,  it would be great going out once in a while to relieve the stress and boredom of living in Guangzhou.

what about out for hiking at weekend?

ivywei wrote:

what about out for hiking at weekend?

Hi Ivy, hiking would be a great form of exercise as well as to relieve the stress and boredom. I have acquaintances who goes hiking in and around Guangzhou on weekends. However, the unpredictable weather conditions and the extreme hot sun prevents any hiking plans at this time. Should there be any plans for a long hike, I will let you know should you be interested to join .

Go out for a short trip!Maybe we can travel around cities near Guangzhou to explore something fun!And it's easy to solve traffic problems. prdguide.com offers schedules.

Coco To wrote:

Go out for a short trip!Maybe we can travel around cities near Guangzhou to explore something fun!And it's easy to solve traffic problems. prdguide.com offers schedules.

That's another way to counter the boredom in GZ. Where do you suggest we go for a joy ride?

Hi Vikings,

that is great, keep in touch!

Sure Ivy:).

P,S.
Is there another method to communicate with you aside from this site?

Hey every one..im Arry. new in gz...i would like to meet new [email protected] wechat is ..Arry54321 add me