Hello from Brazil!

Hi,my name's Cláudia and I'm still considering become an expat and move to France,probably to the region of Provence. I have 2 boys(17 and 14) and the older one will spend 1 year studyng france in Lyon next year.
I've been working with bilingual education in Brazil for almost 23 years,most of time as teacher or coordinator for bilingual and international schools. during this time I've been helping many expats family,specially moms,finding schools,places to live,school documents,translations and so on.
When my husband came with the idea of moving to France,I decided to make a blog (travelrio.wordpress.com) in order to let there all my experience,ideas and points of view from my lovely city Rio de Janeiro. I thought that this could be a nice way to start receiving and sharing information about other countries and expats life, too. So, while I'm still here it will be apleasure to help any family thinking about coming to Rio de Janeiro or any othar place in Brazil.
Thanks for accepting me.

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I moved your topic to the Forum Rio de Janeiro in English, for better understanding and interaction with the other members

Regards

Diogo

Thanks ,Diogo

Hi travelrio,

sorry for the little mistake, I've moved your post to the provence forum ;)

Ok,Julien