Keep up your Pilates and yoga practise in Provence this summer !

Hello
I just moved to Saint Rémy de Provence, a lovely village in the heart of the "Alpilles" beautifull region. I am a certified Pilates and Yoga instructor working in a fully equiped studio in Saint Rémy. [moderated: please register in the business directory]

welcome to Expat.com :)

Hello
I think this might be an old post but I am just wondering whether you are still running Pilates classes in St. Remy?
We have a little house in Mallemort and after retirement are planning to spend more time there - I have been attending pilates for over 10 years here in Belfast and would be keen to keep up while I am in Provence.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes.
Debby McMorran

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
debby2201 wrote:

Hello
I think this might be an old post but I am just wondering whether you are still running Pilates classes in St. Remy?
We have a little house in Mallemort and after retirement are planning to spend more time there - I have been attending pilates for over 10 years here in Belfast and would be keen to keep up while I am in Provence.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes.
Debby McMorran

For your own safety please do not display your personal details in the open Forum.