Plastic Scale Models

Hey Everyone!

Ive been looking for Plastic Scale models all around Jeddah but haven't been able to find them. I've tried Toys R Us and some other toy shops but came up squat.

Does anyone know where I can find them?

before a have store in tahiliya , beside of danube supermarket i,m also hobbiest

Plastic scale models of what?

I have a large number of 1/35 and 1/16 scale armor kits, some 1/16 scale r/c tank models and 1/200 ship kits. Please send your contact details to [email protected] for details. Thanks

I was talking about Model Kits as 160291 has mentioned. These are scale models of aircraft, vehicles, watecraft and such. Its a fun hobby for in solitary saudi confinement!

I found an awesome video about a massive exhibit in hamburg, germany where all these scale models are featured in an EXTREMELY Awesome presentation! 

Do give it a looksie!

Hi Guys

I know this thread is old, but is there anywhere near Dammam/Jubail where I can get 1/35 armour kits?  Also, I need Tamiya acrylic paints.

Thanks!

Hey! I tried looking for model kits  in Khobar/Dammam but they just don't have these anywhere in Saudi. However, just go accross the border to Bahrain and Dubai, you will find plenty of armor model kits. The paints and airbrushes you can find in Jarir.

Ohsee,  Thank you so much for your reply!  I really appreciate it.  Where in Bahrain can I go searching?  Is there a spesific shop you can recommend?

You will find the models in all the Toys R Us stores in Bahrain. Dubai has a much larger variety.

Awesome!  Thank you.  I will pay them a visit. :-)

Happy modeling to you!

I had earlier sent a list of kits that I have and want to sell as I do not time to make these. If you are interested, pls let me know and send your email address to ++++

I currently out of Saudi Arabia and will be back end sept.

AZFAR   
Jeddah

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls