Ghana guide for travel and life

This is something of a shameless plug, but there you are. It's also very helpful!

My Ghanaian partner and I recently completed writing and producing a digital (eBook) guide to travel and life in Ghana. We wrote it out of frustration that there was no decent, up to date rival to the main guide book publishers and we felt visitors deserved better.

It was after getting a lot of feedback at my blog, This is Ghana, over the 12 months before that we clicked on to the idea of writing our own guide. We condensed, rewrote, edited and expanded that info into a comprehensive guide.

The first half, focusing on preparation, background, costs, dangers, health, culture, visas, etc, is the same size as the second half, which is all about travel across Ghana. The first half is more relevant to those planning to live here, but if you intend to take trips in Ghana and explore beaches, mountains, castles, and so on, then the second half is equally useful to you.

Because I've lived here almost 4 years and traveled across the whole country many times (often on trotros!) you get loads of inside knowledge, tips, and so on so your life is that much easier.

If you're interested, you can check out either This is Ghana http://gisforghana.blogspot.com or our site about Making a Difference www.g-lish.org/ghanaguide You can buy with paypal or credit card through the paypal processor. Just US$15. Trust me, the clinics info alone is more valuable than that!

This forum has become really active. It was very quiet last year! Good one Expat.com.

Am happy to answer questions, so shoot.
Thanks!
Gayle.

Sounds good! Will check it out.