Teaching job in Dubai enquiries

Hi am in Ghana at the moment,Accra to be precise and i have been offered a teaching job in Dubai (am a graduate teacher) that come with free air ticket and a traveling visa as well as accommodation. An agency in Ghana gave me this offer but as of now i have not made any major payment coz i have arranged a payment plan with them if the offer is credible.Please has anyone gone through this process before? pls help advice me coz i have been hearing grave stories about most Ghanian's experience in Dubai.Thank You

Nanaafia wrote:

Hi am in Ghana at the moment,Accra to be precise and i have been offered a teaching job in Dubai (am a graduate teacher) that come with free air ticket and a traveling visa as well as accommodation. An agency in Ghana gave me this offer but as of now i have not made any major payment coz i have arranged a payment plan with them if the offer is credible.Please has anyone gone through this process before? pls help advice me coz i have been hearing grave stories about most Ghanian's experience in Dubai.Thank You

I smell a scam here.
What payments are they asking from you and what are the payments for

Visa costs are covered by your employer. Is there any way you can contact your employer directly to find out any information before you start paying any money at all.

If you have the name of the agency you are dealing with you can go online and check to see if they are named on any of the scam watch sites.

Hi thanks a lot for responding to my question,is a traveling and recruitment agency here in Ghana that say they have partners in Dubai they are working with and the charges are for their services rendered to me.Am still not making any payment until am sure of this offer, i just had the offer last week, i dont know much about the school yet but if is true i would find out everything before i even proceed.

Hi Nanaafia,

I have created a new thread with your previous post in the Ghana Forum, as the previous one was about new members to introduce themselves.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Do not make any payments. Instead register with a decent agency or Dubai's education department
Here are some links

teachaway.com/teach-in-dubai-uae

teachingabroaddirect.co.uk/teaching-jobs/Dubai/

tes.com/jobs/jobsSearchResults.aspx?keywords=Dubai&parametrics=grp-1