Live in Ireland

I'd love to live in Ireland. I'd, never come back. Lol(well I wouldnt. Someone  was asking where to fine rentals. I just go to rentals /Ireland, I always go on there and dream i am really going. Lol, sad I no, but dreaming never hurt anyone right .

Hello Jbarbara,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You must be really fond of this country, right?
Never been there before?

Pravin.

Hello Guys...I am new to expat-blog. I am an Egyptian who is moving to Cork next month...And would like to have new friends to hang out with and share good times

Ireland is a great country,, but moving there from another country now is prob not a good idea in terms for looking for work as the economy is crap...  but going for study would be good x

Eoin

Looking for a job is not a crap at all if you already have a sort of decent experience (few years) and you're looking for job in specific domains (Sales, IT, Pharmaceutical, ...). Cause on these domains there are all the time extremely good and interesting offers.

Sure if you speak only one language it will not help. At least 2 and you've got the perfect profile :-P

Sure if you're looking for small or part time job, yes that's not fair and a pain to find out as for 1 part time job offer you'll have 1000 other people looking for it.

Cost of living is not especially more expensive than other European countries.

If you compare Dublin with Paris for example, you'll obviously see it's good to be in Dublin when salary are lower in Paris and the taxes are higher.

=>http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co … ty2=Dublin

You can use the site with other cities if you're curious ^^

No, seriously, Ireland is still a good country where to live

Kind Regards,

Portgas D. Ace
(R.)

Hi JBarbara,

I've been dreaming of retiring to Ireland all my life! Hope to do so soon. Another good place to look at Irish properties is Daft.ie.

Best,
Melissa

Mellismart wrote:

Hi JBarbara,

I've been dreaming of retiring to Ireland all my life! Hope to do so soon. Another good place to look at Irish properties is Daft.ie.

Best,
Melissa

yes , irish homes are at a low at the moment , so deff good time to buy a house there,,first off they were over priced to begin with,,

best of luck

Sorry it took me such a long time to reply, wont happen again. Yes that has always been my wish, it simply beautiful to me over there, ive always dreamed of living in a quaint little cottage or home
I have pictured my self walking out side and see for mile those beautiful green fields, May be i will put it on my bucket list. Lol did you ever get to go, like you wanted to? Hey if your interested in a room mate look me up. Lol ok, well hopefully your dream did come true for you and i wish you the best, take care and god bless. Barbara

No ive never been there,im seriouly thinking about going next year.

Hi melissa,sorry its been some time since ive been on.but yes i have made my mind up.i do believe im going to move to ireland,ive retired,my children are grown,so its time for my dream to finally happen.thinking about in 8 months.how about you.when do u think you might be going.please keep in touch.Barbara