Want go to ireland

what should i do,anyone can help me...

Nicole Ting wrote:

Why Ireland, Nicole?

I like Ipoh, or at least the places around it such as Padang gerus.
But, why Ireland - massive unemployment and the economy is in the toilet.

JDewi wrote:
Nicole Ting wrote:

Why Ireland, Nicole?

ireland is nice place,do you go there before???

Hi Nicole Ting,

Please can you be more specific about how we can help you? ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

david,how are you....can you teach me how to go to Ireland???

Nicole I would recomment you to use plane, it most convenient and safe conveyance.  :lol:

but we don't have planes,its Africa remember!!!!P

Dear Nicole,
I never visit Ireland. Do you have any other reason that make you want to go there?

As I fully agree with Fred.

If you don't have someone that you know well, or have a good and clear plan, please think it over.

God bless you in all you do.

@melanie
Now thats what I call a problem.
I'am speechless.

hi kayadeel, can you help me?????please go to facebook and add me as your friend,my name is Nicole Ting...easy for us to chat...

David.please go to facebook add me as your friend,My name is Nicole Ting,easy for us to chat....

Hi  Nicole Ting,

I suggest to you to read the following thread, you might find some useful information. :)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13985

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi Nicole.
I don't use facebook. If you wanna know something you can PM me.
Thanks

Any filipinos around cork especially in mallow ?! Im badly needing a friend, im already here for two mos.but until now dont know anyone yet :( even if not filipino, any nationality as long as willing to be my friend .

hi loveliyonah,

nice to meet u..

Can we chat at facebook???

Hi! IŽm an Environmental Engineer and Safety and Health Certified Professional. Currently IŽm seeking new job opportunities in Ireland. In March IŽll travel to Cork and stay with a friend for a couple of weeks so I can attend some job interviews and search for more.   Although Ireland is facing some economic issues, itŽs not worst than in the south european countries, as Portugal where I come  from. The irish economic environment doesnŽt constitute a reason not to go and relocate. Therefore, and considering that not only I was always fascinated with Ireland culture but also, I want to move for a native english speaking country I really aim to go and IŽll do everything possible to reach my goal.

I would really appreciate and be thankful for any advice or hint from who have already been through this experience. If you know any opening for a job, even better!

Thank you very much!

Kind regards.

There is an iPhone app to help it has everything you need to know.

If you speak languages and you are IT minded PM me

H
I wont come irland. Any body like help me.

Gud

rony jon wrote:

H
I wont come irland. Any body like help me.

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa and if so, what type of visa. I suggest that you check on the forum categories located at the right hand side of this page. There is one there for visas. Read through the posts there. 

You should also contact the nearest Irish Embassy or Consulate to you for visa information and applications.

hey dude