Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

hexebella wrote:

We have 3 confirmed on 22nd aug....Jolens, Lau and Farook, he confirmed on Living in Oman page. Maggie and Vido hope that you guys can make it.

Where are the rest who are bored and looking for friends? This is the time for you to meet new friends.

Ammar will you be free so we can plan the mountain trip?

Hello Hex,

i'll be free...count me please, then we can plan for the mountain trip i'm ready

Ammar

amoor wrote:
hexebella wrote:

We have 3 confirmed on 22nd aug....Jolens, Lau and Farook, he confirmed on Living in Oman page. Maggie and Vido hope that you guys can make it.

Where are the rest who are bored and looking for friends? This is the time for you to meet new friends.

Ammar will you be free so we can plan the mountain trip?

Hello Hex,

i'll be free...count me please, then we can plan for the mountain trip i'm ready

Ammar

Great!
After long time, welcome back Ammar!

hexebella wrote:

Hey guys! We are organizing a get together on 22nd August, it's a Friday. Vido, Lau, Maggie kindly be available on this date as this is the most suitable date for us to meet. Schaz just turn up without notice would be great. Other members are welcome, would be our pleasure to meet you all.

Neither venue nor activity has been discussed yet, please post your suggestions.

I'm back in town finally after approximately a month....   !!! :) hope you're well Hexe.

I don't see myself busy on 22nd and perfectly can join you, provided if you're gathering in Muscat and not planning a long trip...  :) .....!!  Will call you during the evenings!!

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Hey guys! We are organizing a get together on 22nd August, it's a Friday. Vido, Lau, Maggie kindly be available on this date as this is the most suitable date for us to meet. Schaz just turn up without notice would be great. Other members are welcome, would be our pleasure to meet you all.

Neither venue nor activity has been discussed yet, please post your suggestions.

I'm back in town finally after approximately a month....   !!! :) hope you're well Hexe.

I don't see myself busy on 22nd and perfectly can join you, provided if you're gathering in Muscat and not planning a long trip...  :) .....!!  Will call you during the evenings!!

I'm very well Schaz, thanks. ....hope that you're doing great. We will be in muscat only and mountain trip planning is one of the agenda. ..I really really hope that there will be Schaz apparition on 22nd aug :D

What about the venue?

we can decide from
Qurum beach
Istanboly revisited?

Hope many join this time.
C,mon guys make the effort to show up. I am determined this time to come even though i couldnt on earlier occasions.

Even if its for a brief period of time..just show up!!

let get a double digit this time

heyfarooq wrote:

What about the venue?

we can decide from
Qurum beach
Istanboly revisited?

Hope many join this time.
C,mon guys make the effort to show up. I am determined this time to come even though i couldnt on earlier occasions.

Even if its for a brief period of time..just show up!!

let get a double digit this time

Thanks Farooq for the input.
Guys please put your suggestions lets finalize the venue. As to the time maybe we can start by 6pm?  I am flying back from salalah on 22 aug but will reach muscat noontime.....early evening wouldnt be a problem. Lets make this get together real fun! :par:

Below I see so many topics on people wanting to make friends. Are they not seeing this particular topic?

heyfarooq wrote:

Below I see so many topics on people wanting to make friends. Are they not seeing this particular topic?

They chose not to see this coz they want to be friends with ladies only and meet on a one on one basis :lol:

May I suggest Caribou in Bareeq al Shatthi for this 22nd Aug get-together?

Any other suggestion is welcome.

okk im ready too...but where to meet n all?

Farooq suggested Istanboly.

If most of us are keen to have a dinner I think the suggestion is great.

arnold007 wrote:

okk im ready too...but where to meet n all?

Arnold venue is still being discussed. ...guys your input is needed so we finalise the venue asap.

I am ok with Istanboly.

For coffee only, I am for Caribou Bareeq al Shatti.

i am ok also in istanboly i am from azaiba  :D

jolens22 wrote:

Let me know if u need transport I live in ghubra....omr5 per km, lady taxi driver :D

Seriously....I can give you u lift if u need

wow Thankyou in advance hexe really im asking my friends can someone wants to come with me cuz i dont have car :D

jolens22 wrote:

wow Thankyou in advance hexe really im asking my friends can someone wants to come with me cuz i dont have car :D

No worries. ...im just next to ur place....inshallah no hassle in salalah that I will be back in muscat on 22nd itself. ..

hexebella wrote:
jolens22 wrote:

Let me know if u need transport I live in ghubra....omr5 per km, lady taxi driver :D

5 O.R per km  :joking:

As per your suggesting Ill be there you choose and I wear  :top:

Ammar

hexebella wrote:
jolens22 wrote:

i also live in ghubra... but 5 rial is costly... may b i will drive n u site behind :P

HAHAHA :D

SO venue seems to be pretty much Istanboly at 6 PM

SO can we have a head count guys?

Me - 1

Me-2

Me - 6

LaulsBack 6?

actually my fav no. is 9.

Me 0.5 only :D

arnold007 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
jolens22 wrote:

i also live in ghubra... but 5 rial is costly... may b i will drive n u site behind :P

Hey Arnold. ..search in the whole Oman where you will find a lady taxy driver :P

SO that makes the count to 4?
Anybody else please..? this time atleast 10...?

How would starbuck by qurum beach be like as a venue?

I'm ok with that.

hexebella wrote:
arnold007 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Hey Arnold. ..search in the whole Oman where you will find a lady taxy driver :P

may b ur right... but can u bargain still? :P

and how to contact u guys? i mean like time n place to meet?

Hey everyone. ...is the venue finalised? Please declare the final venue. Is everybody fine with 6pm? Also who will be the focal point ao the new members can call on the day for coordination.

Thanks.

heyfarooq wrote:

SO that makes the count to 4?
Anybody else please..? this time atleast 10...?

How would starbuck by qurum beach be like as a venue?

Its crowded during weekends and noisy Farooq....it's how I find the place....during weekdays is just fine.

Just drop in istanboly at 6 pm. Let's take it from there...

On Facebook in the living in Oman group you can share your mobile number with Rahul and he will add you to the WhatsApp group

heyfarooq wrote:

Farooq long time no see friend hope you are fine...i agree istanboly :top:

Ammar

amoor wrote:
heyfarooq wrote:

Farooq long time no see friend hope you are fine...i agree istanboly :top:

Ammar

Ok guys...so Istanboly is the final venue and 6pm is the meeting time.

I will post the details in living in oman page as well.

See you on Friday!

Hello again

can you please give us more details about the venue ?

thanks..
Ammar

Hi Ammar...
It was nice to meet you guys last year..

Did you attend any subsequent get-togethers of the Expat.comgers?

You are on my fb friends right? as dragoon? sorry, just to make sure its you..

amoor wrote:

Hello again

can you please give us more details about the venue ?

thanks..
Ammar

Ammar, it's istanboly in alkhuwair beside rawasco