Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

LauIsBack wrote:

Welcome sandeepgkpune!

call me at: +968 9535 3457

I will call you  :lol::offtopic:  Are we looking for phone pals here? :lol:

EB's!!! When is the next event?????

Yeah when is the next meet-up !!!!

Rammy87 wrote:

Yeah when is the next meet-up !!!!

Before you go for vacation!!!!
Let's start planning now!!!

Nope Hexe..... I would excuse myself till I'm back...... I got tons of research to do on my trip  :( .... But you guys could get together.....  :par:

Rammy87 wrote:

Nope Hexe..... I would excuse myself till I'm back...... I got tons of research to do on my trip  :( .... But you guys could get together.....  :par:

We will miss you :sosad::sosad::sosad:

sandeepgkpune wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiiiiiii I am from Oman working in Oil and Gas Field as an Engineer.You can call me on +91 9503096386 or +968 98348324

Sandeep : My 3 questions.

1-  Which oil and gas field, are you working at ?

2-  Which field of Engineering, you belong to ?

3-  Why on the earth anyone would call you without a reason or without knowing you ?? 

:huh:

Hey Lau, is that your real number ? If it is, then I'm surprised  coz i know you are a private person....hehehe

hahaha, Miaggie didn't get my humor.

sorry i was busy... but when is next get together???

arnold007 wrote:

sorry i was busy... but when is next get together???

EB's !!!! when is the next get together???? :o:o:o
Let's do outdoor in the mountains and get chilled a bit, just a day trip would be great!!!
Any other idea????

this is good.

LauIsBack wrote:

this is good.

What is good?

LauIsBack wrote:

this is good.

hexebella wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

this is good.

What is good?

You are good, The gurl!!!!!   :cool:

Hey.

Please make the next meet on a weekend..preferably. this time I will be there!

would love to go to on a trip..

hexebella wrote:

Let's do outdoor in the mountains and get chilled a bit, just a day trip would be great!!!
Any other idea????

I don't know when is the next get together may take place ... The coming three weekends are quite busy for me!

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Any other idea????

I don't know when is the next get together may take place ... The coming three weekends are quite busy for me!

guess i'll just roam around in my room.

LauIsBack wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

No Man; if you guys get a group of people (3-4 Persons) you still can run the trip to the mountains; don't let the absence of anyone make you change your plans! ... I truly believe that you guys can organize something during any of the coming weekends. Yalla yalla keep up the high spirit :)

VidoDido wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

No Man; if you guys get a group of people (3-4 Persons) you still can run the trip to the mountains; don't let the absence of anyone make you change your plans! ... I truly believe that you guys can organize something during any of the coming weekends. Yalla yalla keep up the high spirit :)

that's awesome advice. I'll get 3-4 persons to roam the room with me.

LauIsBack wrote:

that's awesome advice. I'll get 3-4 persons to roam the room with me.

Such a smart idea  :idontagree::idontagree::idontagree:

ya... jst decide whr we can go :)

helloooo!!!!! anybdy alive here???

arnold007 wrote:

helloooo!!!!! anybdy alive here???

I was thinking the same thing for the past week.... :/

I was wondering if these guys are still present in their physical bodies :/

I have a suggestion. ...let's close this topic....it's useless now :sosad:

Hi I am new to Oman (8 months to be exact) wasnt active in Expat.com.. but nice to hear meetup's has happened in the pat.. if any meetup is expected to happen soon I would like to join

No! No! No! hexebella...don't close this topic.We are still very much alive but just waiting for someone to make the first move.

@ Hexe: I am going to laugh out aloud first :D ...... you know the active ones are currently cooling off somewhere from the relentless summer. The others are just trying to strike a conversation :P

Guest wrote:

Hi I am new to Oman (8 months to be exact) wasnt active in Expat.com.. but nice to hear meetup's has happened in the pat.. if any meetup is expected to happen soon I would like to join

You are most welcome! Hope to see you inbthe next event in your physical body :D

Rammy87 wrote:

@ Hexe: I am going to laugh out aloud first :D ...... you know the active ones are currently cooling off somewhere from the relentless summer. The others are just trying to strike a conversation :P

Are the EB's meet up hot? :unsure

Maggie Pisces wrote:

No! No! No! hexebella...don't close this topic.We are still very much alive but just waiting for someone to make the first move.

I already put my proposal on the table Maggie.....do u have any idea?
Be the organiser and master mind this time...yalla! :top:

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum. Looks like an active place, so what is the idea of get to together? count me in please. I'm feeling really bored.

Its kinda hard for me to organize simply because I'm also new to the place and don't know my way around. I'm a beach person and I love to gather around and have bbq or picnic with the sound of waves at the background.... So relaxing

hexebella wrote:
Maggie Pisces wrote:

I already put my proposal on the table Maggie.....do u have any idea?
Be the organiser and master mind this time...yalla! :top:

Alryt,
The Gurl!
Im finally in town again and lets meet up on Saturday (31.5.14).

My suggestion for the place : Almouj Golf Club - coffee area (Adjacent to the waves)
Time: Around 7pm

Rammy / Vido / Lau and a few new ones (Whom i dont know)!!  Would be glad to meet you guys up this time.

Awaiting confirmations!!!!!

And yesterday was kinda disappointing. None of you showed up.

Or probably you guys took a revenge  :P

The Gurl! I expected, atleast U  :mad:

@Schaz,

SOLID upper arms, you must have been hitting the gym hard.

@Schaz ... I just came to know about the meet-up you called for; I have been out of Muscat over the past weekend and had no access to check my emails. Sorry that I have missed that!

LauIsBack wrote:

@Schaz,

SOLID upper arms, you must have been hitting the gym hard.

Yeah, these days....kinda regular..  but u seem to be hidden !!  I'm shifted to Gas Directorate for few months.. hoping to (Atleast) see you someday  :dumbom:

Vido wrote:

@Schaz ... I just came to know about the meet-up you called for; I have been out of Muscat over the past weekend and had no access to check my emails. Sorry that I have missed that!

No worries mate....  looking forward to see you guys again soon..

I wonder where "THE GURL" is....   :/

hi Vikk, how are you doing? nice to meet you

hamed50 wrote:

hi Vikk, how are you doing? nice to meet you

Vikk is good. thank you.
Nice to meet you, too.

schaz wrote:

And yesterday was kinda disappointing. None of you showed up.

Or probably you guys took a revenge  :P

The Gurl! I expected, atleast U  :mad:

I was there Schaz... :gloria