ُEmirati looking for new friends

Hi,
I am Almas from Dubai. I'm 23 years old. Currently I work & study and my major is Civil Engineering final year. My interests are to hang out with friends and drink coffee and chat all day. I hope to meet you  guys one day and chat about our backgrounds.

Hope someone to replay

Thanks and take care

Regards,
Almas

Hello Almas.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thanks

At least someone replied

@Aurélie how about coffee?

im an engineer too (mechanical) ill be your best friend if you help me find an apartment!!

@borntobemild what's your budget bro?

around 50,000

Where do u live now?

anyone else wanna be friend?

hey bro! whats up guys? im here in Abu dhabi i work in the real estate world, btw, regarding getting an apartment with ur budget, you can get a nice studio for that.

i need a 2bhk for the family

there are plenty of websites

google dubai estates, apartments or rents

i know dubizzle . com & propertyfinder . ae

i'll look for you but university is killing my time lol

Rgds,
Almas

@jayveepb

whats up bro? ;)

Hello Almas! :)

Hi everyone,

Im planning to visit Dubai this August for couple days and im looking for new friends. Let's meet up, shall we? :)

Nana is my name and from Ghana west africa but currently in U.A.E working in a restaurant as waiter and will be glad to be ur pal

Thanks all

@shutters2events  Hi dude, can you tell me your price for Wedding Album?

@QuynhTruc  Hii, yeah why not! just tell me which day?! ;D

@prezidon Hey Nana, How u doin?  which restaurant u working on?

Hi Almas,

Good to see your friend request.

I am Engineer in Civil and working with Oil & Gas Compnay in Dubaias Professional Construction Manager.
Very much interested to make like minded friends like you.
So letus meet and start our friendship.
Wish to know more write me.

Ashwin.

Hi Almas

i have come from UK. though not much time left here, but still would like to make new friends.

@Dearest with respect, u look like Don bro, lol. One day we gonna meet for sure and more interested in ur experience and I learn from you

@MrChohan it's ok, as long u keep posting and replaying to me, that's a friendship indeed :) it seems u live in AD?

hi can v know more about eachother

@jalat
Sure bro, what do u wanna know about? ;)

hi Almas
in which Emara you are?

@Joe2711

Dubai, and you?

Me from India, working in Dubai in accounts field. 3mallikarjuna  is my g mail

Hey dude,well i will be glad knowing u and meeting you. Actually am looking for friends since I have landed here. SO whenever u want , let's make it this Friday night if u don't mind. Looking forward for your reply

@mallikarjuna
Welcome sir, nice to meet you. Accounting kinda complicated and makes u get older real fast

@FERID_1979
Hey dude, what's up?! I'm trying my best to find suitable time for most of us to meet and share our backgrounds and life experience. I'll post the date later. Thanks :D

sure we can hook up!

@mose daniel
Hi n welcome bro. Do you like the heat in dubai? It's above 40c :(

Hi Almas, I enjoy coffee and good company. So anytime you'd like to explore what UAE has to offer, let me know.
Eli

@elidubai
Thanks eli, so what kind of offers you talking about?

Will like to meet u when come

@prezidon
Yes sir we will, still looking for places though

hi, planing a move to dubai with the family and would like someone to make it seem easy to settle!

@Anfal
Welcome to Dubai dear
I have no idea how foreigners settle in dubai so easy. You can ask someone who done it
Thanks

Thank you Almas,

Most Welcome ;D

:)

ممكن سوال
انت اماراتى و هندى؟

@simple7
هلا والله اتشرفنا بمعرفتج
حاضرين، بطرش ايميلي على الخاص
يزاج الله خير

Hi simple7,

Can you please share the informations in English so as everyone else get to understand what you writing :).

Thank you

Regards

Maximilien